PDA

View Full Version : Mark Campbell

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 07:28 PM
SUCKS. This guy has 0 YAC ability. He can't make one move or overpower one guy. It's embarrassing to watch your TE get owned by any defender that happens to get there first. I hope Kevin Everett is the real deal, or TD finds someone who is.

Our weakness at this position is simply stunning considering that our HC USED TO BE ONE.

Nighthawk
10-23-2005, 07:30 PM
SUCKS. This guy has 0 YAC ability. He can't make one move or overpower one guy. It's embarrassing to watch your TE get owned by any defender that happens to get there first. I hope Kevin Everett is the real deal, or TD finds someone who is.
Our weakness at this position is simply stunning considering that our HC USED TO BE ONE.

No he doesn't, he's perfect for this 2-3 yard per pass offense! :coocoo:

helmetguy
10-23-2005, 07:31 PM
"...the Buffalo Bills select...Anthony Fasano, TE, University of Notre Dame."

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 07:33 PM
I've always liked Campbell..but he hasn't shown me anything this year to speak of. My questions are...why isn't Euhus getting more time in? What's Everett's status...is he practicing yet? He was eligible to return to practice after week 6

Kerr
10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Campbell was never a YAC receiver. The only reason TD traded for him was becuase he could score TD's. He a red zone threat with Cleveland, but has hardly been any sort of threat for us on offense. I can't wait for Everret.

Luisito23
10-23-2005, 08:31 PM
What's Everett's status...is he practicing yet? He was eligible to return to practice after week 6

If he get's healthy is he eligible to get back on the field before the season ends??

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:35 PM
If he get's healthy is he eligible to get back on the field before the season ends??

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!actually, I believe they have to make a call by week 9 on whether to activate him or put him on IR

Luisito23
10-23-2005, 08:49 PM
actually, I believe they have to make a call by week 9 on whether to activate him or put him on IR

Thanx doggy....

:peace:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

vicmantak
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Sorry to say this but Campbell might be focused on games... not on local T.V.
On the other hand something tells me that Everett will be only an slight upgrade over Campbell or Euhus. He doesn't got great hands and he gets easily frightened (or intimidated) by LBs...
The TEs position is at least the worst I've ever seen the last 10 years.

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 10:42 PM
"...the Buffalo Bills select...Anthony Fasano, TE, University of Notre Dame."

Great receiving TE- I'd take him, even with his fumblitis. That can be cured.

Spiderweb
10-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Sorry to say this but Campbell might be focused on games... not on local T.V.
On the other hand something tells me that Everett will be only an slight upgrade over Campbell or Euhus. He doesn't got great hands and he gets easily frightened (or intimidated) by LBs...
The TEs position is at least the worst I've ever seen the last 10 years.

That kind of goes againts the reports he had about him in camp, prior to the injury. Everett could run a bit as well, something noe of our current TE's can. As for Euhus, he's may be an injury bug looking for a place to happen. I hope not, but I just have this feeling about him that I hope the future shows otherwise.

Neufield? Rooster fodder....