X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

The Glass is half full

Lets be realistic the Bills where gonna go 1-1 in these 2 road games. They Lost today so if they win next week and I know the way they looked today its a big IF they are still 4-4 and in first place in the division.

What does that mean for the 2nd half of the season they need to win their home games. Denver, KC and Carolina are not good road teams, so the Bills need to go 4-0 at home the 2nd half of the season.

Considering they should win at NY and at Miami, that means even if they lose at Cinci and at SD they will be 10-6 and probably win the division. But they will probably win at either SD or Cinci which means they could finish 11-5.

Today they sucked especially on defense. Next week is the determining game of the season. If they can pull it out then I say they can and probably will be headed to the playoffs. If they lose then prepare for a season out of theplayoffs.

So rather than pissing yourselves off and rehashing a bad game why not focus your energy in a positive manner and hope for the best and root for the Bills next week.

Afterall football is just entertainment there are alot more important things in life.

So I say GO BILLS Kick the PATS ASS!!!!
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Glass is half full

you must have been drinking heavily during the game today

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
      • Sep 2003

A 1-4 team just put 38 points on us. Explain how we are going to kick new England's ass?

PTR
      10 Commandments of the D
      1. Never stop Rocking.
      2. Legalize all drugs.
      3. Quit your day job.
      4. All Religion should be taxed.
      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
      6. F**k her gently.
      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I agree with Fairway's assessment- you're out of your damn mind. If we were going to go 1-1 on this road trip, this was the one to win.

NE. In their house. At night. On National TV. With them coming off a loss. And having two weeks to prepare. GUARANTEED LOSS.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

if you ask me, the glass fell off the table, shattered, and cut our foot.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by L.A. Playa

Afterall football is just entertainment there are alot more important things in life.

I concur.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

Any given Sunday and I didnt drink at all I aman optimist thats why I cna still have a happy productive life after a Bills loss, teams lose badly every year in the NFL especially on the road why not just hope that this was an ugly road loss rather than kill yourself over something that you can not change and have 0 affect on changing in the future

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

Op you need to take up Yoga or meditation to calm yourself

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Yeah, Tom Brady is likely to tear our defense apart.

Comment

• Kerr
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Yeah, Tom Brady is likely to tear our defense apart.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

L.A. are you out of your f..ing mind. We got our butts handed to us by a pretty bad team. We are done like a Turkey dinner. The glass is empty. The only bright spot is if we find out if Losman is the future of this organization. That's it.

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Op you need to take up Yoga or meditation to calm yourself

What kind of yoga do you practice?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

hey all you can go cry in your hands and ***** till you are blue in your face I always hope they win but football is just like watching a movie sometimes ya get lucky and seea great game and your team wins other times you waste your money and watch a turkey.

Either way you just wasted a couple of hours of your life and it was just entertainment.

I would rather think positive and believe the coaches and players can do their jobs and turn things around. Id I felt like you guys I wouldnt even bother watching another game this year.

And if you guys want to live a longer life I would suggest you just stop watching Bills football this year if you think it is hopeless or frustrates you this much. Maybe a nice relaxing sewing class would do you guys much better and just think you could makeall your christmas presents yourselfs saving you alot of money

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Kerr
                            What kind of yoga do you practice?
                            I dont I am just an optimist and dont take football too seriously

Comment

• jonah7777
                              • Aug 2005

Lets be realistic the Bills where gonna go 1-1 in these 2 road games. They Lost today so if they win next week and I know the way they looked today its a big IF they are still 4-4 and in first place in the division.

What does that mean for the 2nd half of the season they need to win their home games. Denver, KC and Carolina are not good road teams, so the Bills need to go 4-0 at home the 2nd half of the season.

Considering they should win at NY and at Miami, that means even if they lose at Cinci and at SD they will be 10-6 and probably win the division. But they will probably win at either SD or Cinci which means they could finish 11-5.

Today they sucked especially on defense. Next week is the determining game of the season. If they can pull it out then I say they can and probably will be headed to the playoffs. If they lose then prepare for a season out of theplayoffs.

So rather than pissing yourselves off and rehashing a bad game why not focus your energy in a positive manner and hope for the best and root for the Bills next week.

So I say GO BILLS Kick the PATS ASS!!!!

lol stop taking drugs. the bills a 3 and 13 team and NE will wipe the floor with them both at home and at buffalo

Comment

Working...
                              X