PDA

View Full Version : Who'd a thought...our DEFENSE ?

im4bflo
10-23-2005, 07:44 PM
How embarrassing, they can't stop the run, after that, it's all over.
Time to put JP back in, if our D can't keep it close, time to school JP for next year. As long as we're ahead, Holcomb can hang, but when it's catch up time, fagetaboutit.

ScottLawrence
10-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Why put JP in?

Quarterbacks not the problem.

Holcomb was about the only positive out of todays game.

Kenny
10-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Why put JP in?

I think it's because he needs the playing time?

I dont agree that it's the time.... yet. Despite our piss poor record, and even worse, -our piss poor playing, -we're still in it.
Until we've lost a couple more, we keep Holcomb in. After that, it's all JP.

OpIv37
10-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Why put JP in?

that 17 yard loss he had was a positive? Or the fumble? I'll admit that he played better than 95% of our team, but he had his share of bonehead plays too.

I say leave Holcomb in at least for NE- they will EMBARRASS us with Losman. At least with Holcomb we might be able to keep it respectable. If we miraculously pull of a win in NE, Holcomb should keep playing until we get to 6 losses and we're screwed. If we lose to NE, it's over- just get JP his playing time.

Forward_Lateral
10-23-2005, 08:21 PM
How embarrassing, they can't stop the run, after that, it's all over.
Time to put JP back in, if our D can't keep it close, time to school JP for next year. As long as we're ahead, Holcomb can hang, but when it's catch up time, fagetaboutit.

Holcomb tried to lead the team back, unfortunately the Sieve we have for a Defense couldn't stop Oakland...heck I don't think they could stop Martha Stewart if she was RB. This D is PATHETIC. All of the praise it had for itself in the off-season is a JOKE.

ScottLawrence
10-23-2005, 08:29 PM
that 17 yard loss he had was a positive? Or the fumble? I'll admit that he played better than 95% of our team, but he had his share of bonehead plays too.
I say leave Holcomb in at least for NE- they will EMBARRASS us with Losman. At least with Holcomb we might be able to keep it respectable. If we miraculously pull of a win in NE, Holcomb should keep playing until we get to 6 losses and we're screwed. If we lose to NE, it's over- just get JP his playing time.

Regardless who the quarterback is, this teams not going anywhere with the way our defense is playing.

Including Jerry Gray and his play calling.

Philagape
10-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Our run D has been bad all year, what's new today?

Holcomb can't lead us back when he can't even get on the field because we can't stop the other team

Tinboy
10-24-2005, 03:36 AM
I say let Holcomb play againts Pats to save Losman that lesson. Then change QB for the rest of the year and let JP learn the ropes.

Tinboy
10-24-2005, 03:38 AM
Doublepost