PDA

View Full Version : Mcgahee best RB in the league!!!

MOULDSROCKS
10-23-2005, 07:52 PM
maybe he should have kept his mouth shut.
50 yards isnt exactly the stuff of the number one back in the league!:teary:

Dr. Lecter
10-23-2005, 07:54 PM
S'up Mouldsie?

Sometimes it is better to let your play on the field make your point.

L.A. Playa
10-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Well it would have helped if he had more than 16 carries, not like LT lit it up today against the Eagles or Alexandr angainst the Cowboys

MOULDSROCKS
10-23-2005, 07:59 PM
S'up Mouldsie?

Sometimes it is better to let your play on the field make your point.

Again i feel the bills gave up too early on the run. its seems the coaches panick when they get down and give up on the run.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:02 PM
He'll never be the best RB in the league with this coaching staff. They like to go with thier weakness first and strength second

Luisito23
10-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Well it would have helped if he had more than 16 carries

Exactly.......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Turf
10-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Willis doesn't break any tackles. He's not elusive. He gets hit and goes down relatively easily. He has never broke a long TD run.
While he piles up the yards hitting the holes, I don't see him as the best back in the league.
A good back? Yes. Not nearly the best. I say this without the Bill's blinders on.

YardRat
10-23-2005, 09:30 PM
What happened to the stiff-arm? Every game last year, win or lose, Willis knocked at least one defender on his ass with a solid stiff-arm, and I have yet to see him do it this year.

Marvelous
10-23-2005, 09:43 PM
That claim is pathetic. McGahee has problems. Only stat grinders ignore the problems Willis has. And i'm not talking about his ME attitude, but that might effect his coachabilty.. Willis lacks any desire to give mor ethen 1 effort on a play. He gives up after he makes his first move.. I noticed this all season. I beg anyone who disagrees with me to rewatch the Oakland game. I have noticed this all season with him but didn't go public because of the backlashing..

-Also, it's obvious he can't cut or is afraid to cut because of his knee. Sure he's a warrior for coming back but we are only getting half/@ss effort imo....