PDA

View Full Version : Ask Him Yourself: Mike Mularkey and Tom Donahoe...this will be fun.

Michael82
10-23-2005, 08:42 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/AskHimYourself.jsp

go for it, guys. Try to get your question on there and make Donahoe wriggle around in his seat trying to figure out how to answer it. :snicker:

The_Philster
10-23-2005, 08:47 PM
you DO know the questions will be screened, right?

AndreReed83
10-23-2005, 08:48 PM
So, you think "Why do you coach like a ****tard?!" probably won't get to him?

Michael82
10-23-2005, 08:51 PM
you DO know the questions will be screened, right?
yeah, but they have actually answered some pretty tough questions so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Donahoe gets a bunch of questions about job security again.

Novacane
10-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Here is the question I sent:

Mr Donahoe,

Please go back to ESPN.

Thanks

Michael82
10-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Here is the question I sent:

Mr Donahoe,

Please go back to ESPN.

Thanks
:rofl:

Novacane
10-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Think this one will make the cut?

Mr Donahoe,

Why do you think this defense who was billed as one of the best in the league can not stop anyone?

Thank You,
Roger

ArcticWildMan
10-23-2005, 11:20 PM
This is what I sent:

What do you attribute the poor run defense exhibited by the team this year to? Many people will argue that releasing Pat Williams is the cause for the decline in our run defense. What do you think is the reason for the decline? What do you think needs to be done to correct this obvious deficiency?

Italian Stallion
10-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Iv'e sent about 6 questions each so far

totally grilling both of these fools

Italian Stallion
10-23-2005, 11:26 PM
i asked TD to give us fans any reason to be optimistic about next sundays sure fire slaughter fest in NE.

wonder what he'll say..........

DraftBoy
10-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Dear MM;

Why do you coach like crap? Why do you not air it out when you have arguably one of the most talented deep threats in Lee Evans? Why does our D blow? When do you expect to get fired?

Dear TD;
When are you firing MM? When are you resigning?

Thanks,
Matt

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2005, 07:03 AM
I sent a few doozers. I hope they actually answer one of them.

Historian
10-24-2005, 07:14 AM
Dear Mr. Donahoe,

Where do you place yourself amongst legendary Bills GMs like Stew Barber, Terry Bledsoe and Robert Lusteg?

Thank You,

The Historian

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2005, 07:21 AM
How much longer do we have to watch our 9 million dollar turnstile for a RT let everyone by him? How much longer do we have to hear "Holding, 66, offense"? When will this team SERIOUSLY address the O-line?

X-Era
10-24-2005, 07:21 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/AskHimYourself.jsp

go for it, guys. Try to get your question on there and make Donahoe wriggle around in his seat trying to figure out how to answer it. :snicker:

Heres the one I sent:

Mr. Donahoe,

Please take picture of the guy in the grave when the ghost of christmas future take you out there.

Also, please pay close attention to what the ghosts are teaching you.

A touch more generosity with your money in the form of a few more highly talented players would have made the difference. Instead, the fans are stuck with a broken wooden crutch and nothing to eat.

X-Era
10-24-2005, 07:27 AM
How much longer do we have to watch our 9 million dollar turnstile for a RT let everyone by him? How much longer do we have to hear "Holding, 66, offense"? When will this team SERIOUSLY address the O-line?

For the love of god, can someone tell me why we cant run zone blocking?

The entire scheme is set to take advantage of running backs with great field vision like McGahee, and allows for the OL to shift and block while they are moving.

don137
10-24-2005, 09:08 AM
My question to TD...
Its seems like with a coaching staff that is doing poor halftime adjusments on both sides of the ball (2 TDs in the 2nd half all season on offense),a defense that appears to quit in the 4th quarter in a few games this year, a offensive line that can't pass protect, a poor run defense and inadequate production at the QB position we are headed for another mediocre season. Why should fans have faith in the players, coaching staff and yourself?

jamze132
10-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Dear Coach Mularkey, How is it possible that Okaland loses it's best DB and yet we still can't attempt any type of pass down field? You suck!

Captain gameboy
10-24-2005, 09:41 AM
How 'bout this one:

" Mr. Donahoe. Would you support a change in NFL scheduling policy allowing a bye every other week?
'Cause we really suck just about every other week."

don137
10-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Dear Coach Mularkey, How is it possible that Okaland loses it's best DB and yet we still can't attempt any type of pass down field? You suck!

Problem is Holcomb totally mis-fired badly on every pass over 15 yards...Plus there was not much in terms of pass protection...