PDA

View Full Version : Just got home from the game.

pjw
10-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Damn it was embarrasing to be a bills fan in Oakland today.

JD
10-24-2005, 04:21 AM
:baghead:

tampabay25690
10-24-2005, 06:37 AM
Damn it was embarrasing to be a bills fan in Oakland today.

I know how you feel man....I WAS in Tampa for the game and that was awful......The way they play on the road I dont know if I want to go to Miami now...

pjw
10-24-2005, 09:54 AM
i have been to a few different stadiums to see the bills play.
The raiders fans are by far the worst. they acted as if they won
a playoff game. Their favorite thing to do is yell raaaaaiddeerrss in your
face, and then of course they yell F the bills and stuff like that.
I must say though this is the first time i didnt have to hear about 4 SB losses though.

MTBillsFan
10-24-2005, 02:06 PM
I was there too. The majority of those Fans SUCK! I've never been cursed at more in my life. If the Bills had won, I would've been worried about my safety. Oh yeah about the superbowl losses, I heard it plenty. I did encounter a few Raider fans that shook my hand and told me I was brave for wearing my McGahee jersey. Hell, sitting at the Oakland airport one raider fan came up to me and bought me a shot of Tequila. Once again, not ALL raider fans are asses...just the majority. I'm still proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills and I will walk with my head held high and support the team through thick and thin!

GO BILLS!

pjw
10-24-2005, 03:17 PM
your right not all of them are asses, as soon as I parked in the parking lot the guys next to me told me I was brave as well for wearing a Bills jersey.
they said most people just wear plain clothes if they are for the other team.
I am glad that I had good seats though, mostly season ticket holders with some class. they were all very friendly.
I would of feared for my safety as well if the bills won, my wife isnt good back up VS. 50K plus.

The_Philster
10-24-2005, 03:34 PM
There's good ones and bad ones in every stadium...we dealt with some idiots in Baltimore as well as a lot of classy Ravens fans as well. Seattle last year...I didn't encounter one problem fan :idunno:

pjw
10-24-2005, 04:26 PM
hopefully it wont be to bad in SD.

paladin warrior
10-24-2005, 06:34 PM
hopefully it wont be to bad in SD. well I might go see Bills at San Degio on Nov 20.If Bills beat NE Patriots and KC Chiefs then I will go there.:topdog2:

The_Philster
10-24-2005, 06:35 PM
well I might go see Bills at San Degio on Nov 20.If Bills beat NE Patriots and KC Chiefs then I will go there.:topdog2:
cool :up: We'll have a rather large contingent of Zoners there

clumping platelets
10-25-2005, 03:09 AM
I was there too. The majority of those Fans SUCK! I've never been cursed at more in my life. If the Bills had won, I would've been worried about my safety. Oh yeah about the superbowl losses, I heard it plenty. I did encounter a few Raider fans that shook my hand and told me I was brave for wearing my McGahee jersey. Hell, sitting at the Oakland airport one raider fan came up to me and bought me a shot of Tequila. Once again, not ALL raider fans are asses...just the majority. I'm still proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills and I will walk with my head held high and support the team through thick and thin!
GO BILLS!

:goodpost:

51 SPIKES 51
10-25-2005, 04:50 AM
yea im not sure if i wanna go down to miami now either, dec 4 ...the fans are good but i wanna be there for a guaranteed victory

JD
10-26-2005, 01:27 AM
yea im not sure if i wanna go down to miami now either, dec 4 ...the fans are good but i wanna be there for a guaranteed victory
Most likely we will at least have a better record than them no matter what so at least you can have that up on um!

Welcome to the Zone Dan! :jig:

Billzz
10-26-2005, 03:25 PM
Nothing gives me more pleasure then **** talking fin fans to their face. I will be there and unfortunately I will be there for the Jets game too since my buddy is making me go. I could care less if we are 3-8 at that point I won't miss the chance:)