PDA

View Full Version : I've done something I've never done before.

Earthquake Enyart
10-24-2005, 06:18 AM
I was so disgusted with the Bills that I switched and watched the end of the Bear game.

I feel about the same as I did at the end of the man boob era. :mad:

LtFinFan66
10-24-2005, 06:19 AM
I know that pain!

Historian
10-24-2005, 06:29 AM
The only game I've ever turned off was the 35-0 loss at San Francisco a few years back when Van Holconb was quarterbacking.

Yesterday was sort of interesting.

I enjoyed watching Milloy fall on top of the pile after the whistle.

mush69
10-24-2005, 06:30 AM
I just fell asleep with 4 minutes to go, it was easier than changing the channel!

tampabay25690
10-24-2005, 06:34 AM
I was so disgusted with the Bills that I switched and watched the end of the Bear game.

Its funny becasue this is one of the 1st games ever I couldnt even watch the 2nd half I knew the way the outcome was gonna be.....IM just afraid what it will be like on ESPN next SUnday for us.........IM SCARED......We are just a fair team as of right now...

clumping platelets
10-24-2005, 06:35 AM
:sadwalk:

Turf
10-24-2005, 07:12 AM

I know how you feel. That's when I go downstairs to the small TV and log on the internet. I can't take the incompetence anymore. Getting beat is one thing, being just plain stupid for such a long period of time is unforgiveable. A very depressing team to watch.

Tinboy
10-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Unfortanely this was one of the games I preorded on dvd before the season to save a whooping 10%, what a mistake!

Michael82
10-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Its funny becasue this is one of the 1st games ever I couldnt even watch the 2nd half I knew the way the outcome was gonna be.....IM just afraid what it will be like on ESPN next SUnday for us.........IM SCARED......We are just a fair team as of right now...
i'm glad that I have to work at 11:00pm next Sunday. I have an excuse to shut the game off. :sigh:

Earthquake Enyart
10-24-2005, 09:32 AM
i'm glad that I have to work at 11:00pm next Sunday. I have an excuse to shut the game off. :sigh:
It's going to be truly horrible listening to that ESPN crew gushing on and on and on about Tedi Bruschi. :puke:

LtBillsFan66
10-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Hope you didn't get hurt falling off the bandwagon.

DaBills
10-24-2005, 10:24 AM
It's going to be truly horrible listening to that ESPN crew gushing on and on and on about Tedi Bruschi. :puke:

Worse. Wait 'til they show reaction shots of his wife up in the box after every play. It'll be like Talia Shire in Rocky watching ringside.

Michael82
10-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Don't forget about the Tom Brady lovefest too. :ill:

McGahee420
10-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Theisman can suck on my Balls, he is such a tool

hammerbillsfan
10-24-2005, 02:22 PM
:puke: ESPN commentators
Theismann is the dumbest one, he can't get off Brady's sack for more than 2 seconds.

Throne Logic
10-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I hear ya, EE. Painful.

My wife actually asked me why I root for the Bills when all they seem to do is leave me in a bad mood. In all the years I've known my wife, she's never seen a good team in Buffalo.

The Bills are apparently the Bangals of the new Millenium. Hurts, man. Hurts a whole lot.

But I'll ride this ship into the mucky floor of Lake Superior if I must. When things turn around, the joy will be oh, so much sweeter. As a Red Sox fan, I know this first hand. Never could success be more rewarding than for those who have already tasted defeat.

Michael82
10-24-2005, 03:03 PM
I hear ya, EE. Painful.

My wife actually asked me why I root for the Bills when all they seem to do is leave me in a bad mood. In all the years I've known my wife, she's never seen a good team in Buffalo.

The Bills are apparently the Bangals of the new Millenium. Hurts, man. Hurts a whole lot.

But I'll ride this ship into the mucky floor of Lake Superior if I must. When things turn around, the joy will be oh, so much sweeter. As a Red Sox fan, I know this first hand. Never could success be more rewarding than for those who have already tasted defeat.
EE's also a White Sox fan, I bet he's feeling the same way about his team that you felt about the Red Sox last year.

Typ0
10-24-2005, 03:05 PM

don't forget Fade before man boobs...it's getting more painfull with every coaching staff that comes in if you ask me.

Cntrygal
10-24-2005, 06:25 PM
The only game I've ever turned off was the 35-0 loss at San Francisco a few years back

I had food poisoning that night to add to the misery. :ill:

pintonick96
10-24-2005, 06:35 PM
I enjoyed watching Milloy fall on top of the pile after the whistle.

In high school we called it "frogging the pile." Cuz it looked like you were playing leapfrog with the pile. Me and my buddy Jimmy did it all the time. We even got creative and started to drop elbows and legdrops WWF style.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-25-2005, 05:41 AM
I hear you, I left after the Raiders scored the TD to go up by 14 again.