STAMPY
10-24-2005, 06:26 AM
Damn Bills, this will be a long week.

Most pathetic DL in game today. Never expected this :mad:

tampabay25690
10-24-2005, 06:36 AM
Damn Bills, this will be a long week.
Most pathetic DL in game today. Never expected this :mad:

Well I had a feeling about this week and next week doesnt look any better. ARE Bills are just an average team if that this year....

LtFinFan66
10-24-2005, 06:37 AM
If you ask that where I work you would get your a$$ kicked!!:funny:

fushetti
10-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Perk up Stampy, at least the Sabres are doing good but youre from Long Island...so u probably don't care.

I don't understand how so many Bills fans got excited for playoffs this year. I've quit drinking the kool-aid that TD has been feeding me the past 5 years. Too bad it took me 4 years to stop.

Michael82
10-24-2005, 07:44 AM
I hate Mondays after a Bills loss. :sigh: :mad:

Drive 4 Five
10-24-2005, 08:30 AM
I hate Mondays after a Bills loss. :sigh: :mad:

This is the kind of loss that just sucks the life out of you. Imagine how the players feel? It makes me sick. I don't even want to watch Monday Night Football this evening. I am certainly not looking forward to what will likely be another HUGE ass whooping and humiliation on Prime Time Next week.

Michael82
10-24-2005, 08:31 AM
This is the kind of loss that just sucks the life out of you. Imagine how the players feel? It makes me sick. I don't even want to watch Monday Night Football this evening. I am certainly not looking forward to what will likely be another HUGE ass whooping and humiliation on Prime Time Next week.
I'm with you. :sigh:

OpIv37
10-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Perk up Stampy, at least the Sabres are doing good but youre from Long Island...so u probably don't care.
I don't understand how so many Bills fans got excited for playoffs this year. I've quit drinking the kool-aid that TD has been feeding me the past 5 years. Too bad it took me 4 years to stop.

go back and check my preseason predictions- I said 8-8, which seems optimistic now, given that we lost to arguably the two weakest teams on our schedule in NO and Moss-less Oakland.

Honestly, though, I NEVER would have guessed that our D would be dead last against the run. Losing Williams and Spikes were like death blows to this defense. And I know someone will say "but our run D was bad before Spikes got injured". That may be true, but the defense gave up yesterday. there is no way in hell that the defense gives up with TKO in there. Would it have made a difference? Probably not, but I guarantee they don't score that last touchdown if Spikes is on the field.

Drive 4 Five
10-24-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm with you. :sigh:

Hey it could be worse. You could be a Cowboy's fan. They suck and don't even know it yet.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2005, 08:46 AM
I am certainly not looking forward to what will likely be another HUGE ass whooping and humiliation on Prime Time Next week.

I hope JP starts.

Drive 4 Five
10-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I hope JP starts.

Why is that?