X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Moulds and veterans need to shut up!!

Time to do what the Giants did and groom our future.

Last year Eli looked so much worse than JP has looked. Coughlin had a winning record and actually was still very much alive in the playoff hunt and had the balls to sacrifice his season to get the future rolling. I personally thought he was nuts. Well, now look what they have. A stud!! I watched him under tremendous pressure deliver two awesome passes in a row to win that game last night.

We are not a playoff team. Holcomb, in my estimation, has not played poorly but who cares. JP is fast and can generate some offense off the scramble. He has a cannon for an arm and can at least attempt the deep ball. Maybe Moulds should shut his pie hole and help develop the kid. With Parrish back, maybe this kid can develop some confidence. I am sure he knows that Moulds hates him. Plus Mark Cambell is so fricken slow that JP would be better off scrambling than completing a 1/2 yard pass to Herman Munster.

If I sound angry, it's because I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Moulds and veterans need to shut up!!

10 of 23, 75 yards 0 TD's 1 Int.
    12 of 28, 113 yards 0 TD's 0 Int.
    7 of 15, 75 yards 0 TD's 1 Int.

The Bills problem right now is not the QB. It's stopping the run.

But I would like to see Holcomb take some shots down the field.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      10 of 23, 75 yards 0 TD's 1 Int.
      12 of 28, 113 yards 0 TD's 0 Int.
      7 of 15, 75 yards 0 TD's 1 Int.

The Bills problem right now is not the QB. It's stopping the run.

But I would like to see Holcomb take some shots down the field.
      Respectfully, read my post. I did not say Holcomb was the problem. I said we suck and should start working on developing JP like the Giants did with Eli.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

I don;t see a problem with putting JP back in when the Bills are no longer in it. As long as they have a shot KH needs to play.

There will be plenty of time for the JP lovers to get their fill of JP after week 10.

What pisses me off, almost everytime they showed Holcomb on the sidelines talking with MM about the next play JP was no where to be seen. Matthews was right there in the conversation but JP wasn't.

How's this kid gonna learn if he doesn't pay attention to what's going on?

Comment

• McGahee420
          • Jun 2005

Damn, I can't stand all this crap going on. I am so glad that we signed schobel to a long term deal. Since the deal, how many sacks and pressures do we have, maybe 8 in 2 years. Could of used that money for big Pat Williams instead. Denney and Kelsay are just as good, because they do just as much, which is NOTHING! TD is an ass and needs to be fired by the end of the year regardless of the Bills record. I love that we go agaisnt a crappy ass run defense, but decide to come out after the TD and throw every down, nice freaking call. I know Willis was struggling, but give him the rock 25 times a game. Now lets talk about the oline, or should I say a bunch of freaking Puss#es. Mike Williams blows and his hurt every damn game. Waste of a 4th pick in the draft. Bennie Anderson can't seem to play fair, always holding and getting illegal hands to the face. MULARKEY needs to do something fast with these penalties, or i am going to find him and kick him in the NUTS! Phew!!! I needed that, sorry if anyone gets mad, but needed to vent. BY the way, OUR DEFENSE IS SO OVERRATED, STOP F'IN BLITZING!!!!

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• Bulldog
            Top Dog
            • Jan 2003

I don;t see a problem with putting JP back in when the Bills are no longer in it. As long as they have a shot KH needs to play.
            There will be plenty of time for the JP lovers to get their fill of JP after week 10.
            What pisses me off, almost everytime they showed Holcomb on the sidelines talking with MM about the next play JP was no where to be seen. Matthews was right there in the conversation but JP wasn't.
            How's this kid gonna learn if he doesn't pay attention to what's going on?
            Buffalo isn't going to the playoffs with a lame ass defense that can't get off the field on third down or stop the run. Start Losman and hope like hell we start to see some real progress between now and the end of the year.
            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

What pisses me off, almost everytime they showed Holcomb on the sidelines talking with MM about the next play JP was no where to be seen. Matthews was right there in the conversation but JP wasn't. How's this kid gonna learn if he doesn't pay attention to what's going on?
              I noticed that too and was asking myself the same question about Losman yesterday. Regarding the QB situation though, it is quite clear that we have WAY bigger problems than the QB, so I say quit trying to delay the inevitable, we ARE already out of it, and let the kid play. I am surprised most of all with this coaching staff. I mean what kind of moronic coaching staff would even think that Losman could replicate what Roethlisberger did last year, and worse, that we are remotely close to being as good as the Steelers to pull something off like that in the first place. I'll admit that I did, but I am a FAN for crissakes. For a coach to make the same mistake is just pathetic. they should have started Holcomb in the first place, then EVERYONE would have found out much sooner just how terrible we really are, and we could have moved on from there.

Comment

• Bulldog
                Top Dog
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                I mean what kind of moronic coaching staff would even think that Losman could replicate what Roethlisberger did last year, and worse, that we are remotely close to being as good as the Steelers to pull something off like that in the first place.
                The same one that gives the ball to Shelton on 4th and goal at the one in a 10-7 ball game. Why in the hell this coaching staff thinks it's so much smarter than anyone else is beyond me. The sooner these jokers realize that we don't need to get cute in the redzone, the better off we'll be. I'm just so tired of seeing these idiots blow opportunities in the red zone because they have to prove how much smarter they are than everyone else. And let's maybe try to throw a god damn pass farther than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage. Heaven for bid we actually take a shot down field and possibly complete the pass or maybe even get a passer interference call.
                I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog
                  Buffalo isn't going to the playoffs with a lame ass defense that can't get off the field on third down or stop the run. Start Losman and hope like hell we start to see some real progress between now and the end of the year.
                  I'd like to see Losman start but I can't see it happening until the Bills are out of it.

Then all his lovers can see what a lame ass QB he is and then the Bills can go out and get themselves a QB in the off-season.

I agree this coaching staff is terrible. So is the GM.

What were they thinking punting in the 4th Qtr, when down by 2 touchdowns? It's not like the defense was actually stopping Oakland's offense. That reminded me of G. Williams punting on 4th and 2 a few years ago.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Bulldog
                    The same one that gives the ball to Shelton on 4th and goal at the one in a 10-7 ball game. Why in the hell this coaching staff thinks it's so much smarter than anyone else is beyond me. The sooner these jokers realize that we don't need to get cute in the redzone, the better off we'll be. I'm just so tired of seeing these idiots blow opportunities in the red zone because they have to prove how much smarter they are than everyone else. And let's maybe try to throw a god damn pass farther than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage. Heaven for bid we actually take a shot down field and possibly complete the pass or maybe even get a passer interference call.
                    The fact that they even felt the need to go for it at that point speaks for itself. There was no need for that. What is wrong with tying the game at that point? Or how about the challenge on the Evans catch? Now Evans DID catch that ball but ANYONE could see that there was not enough evidence to overturn the call. Stupid calls by a stupid coaching staff.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                      • May 2003

I'd like to see Losman start but I can't see it happening until the Bills are out of it.
                      Then all his lovers can see what a lame ass QB he is and then the Bills can go out and get themselves a QB in the off-season.I agree this coaching staff is terrible. So is the GM.
                      What were they thinking punting in the 4th Qtr, when down by 2 touchdowns? It's not like the defense was actually stopping Oakland's offense. That reminded me of G. Williams punting on 4th and 2 a few years ago.
                      Dude who the hell are you? The Philisophical Troll? Just fess up bro.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

No they don't. Since we have a yes man coach , our Vets have to step up and be vocal. TD is the one that needs to shut up.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

You know what I am sick of. Stupid people who post. Losman has had 4 starts. PERIOD. How can you tell anything from that? I watched him, in person, at the home opener, and he looked pretty decent. Actually threw balls downfield, which Hocomb has yet to do. I watched Eli last year and he plain sucked. PERIOD. Now he looks awesome. That's called getting reps, making mistakes, and building confidence. What do people expect from this kid? Drew Brees sucked alot longer, to the point where they drafted another QB in the top of the first round. He has now played great for 2 seasons. WTF!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            You know what I am sick of. Stupid people who post. Losman had had 4 starts. PERIOD. How can you tell anything from that? I watched him, in person, at the home opener, and he looked pretty decent. Actually threw balls downfield, which Hocomb has yet to do. I watched Eli last year and he plain sucked. PERIOD. Now he looks awesome. That's called getting reps, making mistakes, and building confidence. What do people expect from this kid? Drew Brees sucked alot longer, to the point where they drafted another QB in the top of the first round. He has now played great for 2 seasons. WTF!!!
                            Every qb is different. Not all qb's can easily get it especially since Jp didn't play in the big divisions in college.

I saw him in person too. While he pulled a KH in the first game, he's played like a lost rookie since then.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• G. Host
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                              Plus Mark Cambell is so fricken slow that JP would be better off scrambling than completing a 1/2 yard pass to Herman Munster.
                              Don't let facts stop you from ranting:
                              Campbell had 339 yards two years ago and 203 yards last year with 5 TDs. He has made plays of 31 yards in 2003 and 27 yards in 2004 and 2005. I guess scrambling is better than those plays than those plays if you speak with a Spanish accent, have a lot of hot and moist air and come from Miami.

Continue ranting.

Comment

Working...
                              X