PDA

View Full Version : Only two ways TD and MM could continue

chernobylwraiths
10-24-2005, 11:43 AM
in their current jobs are:

1. If the Bills somehow win enough games to make it to the playoffs. Over the next 9 games, we have to win at least 6 against teams like NE (twice) San Diego, KC, Denver, Carolina and Cincinnatti. Since this will never happen...

2. We need to play Losman now to see if he is our QB of the future. Wasting anymore time to find out this crucial information will only prolong the agony for Bills fans. We need to see if this guy can play. If he IS the guy, we will have a nice nucleas of young players on offense with Losman, Evans, McGahee, Parrish, and that third round TE whose name eludes me. If he isn't, then the new GM could choose our new QB in next years draft or trade for Rivers or something.

Novacane
10-24-2005, 11:48 AM
I hope Ralph would fire TD if we don't make the playoffs but I'm not sure he would.

Captain Obvious
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
in their current jobs are:

1. If the Bills somehow win enough games to make it to the playoffs. Over the next 9 games, we have to win at least 6 against teams like NE (twice) San Diego, KC, Denver, Carolina and Cincinnatti. Since this will never happen...

2. We need to play Losman now to see if he is our QB of the future. Wasting anymore time to find out this crucial information will only prolong the agony for Bills fans. We need to see if this guy can play. If he IS the guy, we will have a nice nucleas of young players on offense with Losman, Evans, McGahee, Parrish, and that third round TE whose name eludes me. If he isn't, then the new GM could choose our new QB in next years draft or trade for Rivers or something.

Keven Everett is the name of the TE

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2005, 12:22 PM
No one will be getting fired after this season. TD's job is safe and so is MM's.

HAMMER
10-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Donahoe just got extended, he is going nowhere.

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2005, 01:14 PM
No one will be getting fired after this season. TD's job is safe and so is MM's.

Then get ready for 6 straight years of no playoffs. :(