PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo’s play leaves Gray defenseless

The_Philster
10-24-2005, 03:58 PM
What happened to all the talk about Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator Jerry Gray being a hot candidate for an NFL head coaching job?

Oh yeah, Gray’s defense is a disgrace this season. Touted as one of the top defensive units in the NFL at the start of the year, the Bills D can’t stop any team that doesn’t have a 41-year-old QB who just came out of retirement. Oakland’s LaMont Jordan was the latest running back to run roughshod over the Bills, picking up 122 yards and three TDs on 28 carries in the Raiders’ 38-17 win over the Bills on Sunday.

With the way the Bills are playing defense, Lamont Sanford could pick up 128 yards. Heck, Fred Sanford would have come close to 100 yards. more (http://www.tonawanda-news.com/story.asp?id=3691)

ParanoidAndroid
10-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Does that guy get paid to write that crap? He's awful.

Italian Stallion
10-24-2005, 04:52 PM
he will get a coaching offer in college and take it. I'd leave if i was him

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Sounds about right. This D has been severely overrated for a while now. I still think the Wade/Cottrell D was the best D we've had, and that was with less talent.

Time to clean house. MM, TD, Gray...the whole bunch.

juice
10-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Chicken Little cries "The sky is falling"

The team is a win away from being in 1st in the East, they had better find a way to get a win in NE or there will be alot of questions to answer.

Any team can win on any given Sunday.. this unit has to find a way to stop Dillon while applying pressure to Brady.