9. Totally Delusional
8. Too Dumb
7. Total Dip****
6. Totally Dysfunctional
5. Too Disgusting
4. The Disaster
3. The Dicktator (pun intended)
2. The Disease
1. "Shirley." It's time to call it as it is.

Jon

Gunzlingr
10-24-2005, 04:21 PM
I am not TD fan, but he knows more about the business end of football than all the posters here combined. No matter how smart the posters think they are.

Mudflap1
10-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah, he knows how to bulls*** people and run a program right into the ground.

29-42. No other team in the NFL would put up with this ineptness for 5 years, why should we?

Jon

DynaPaul
10-24-2005, 04:24 PM
He's the captain of the Titanic is how I see it.

PS - Whatever happened with that "everyone is on thin ice" rant? Apparently it didn't sink in.

Mudflap1
10-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Exactly. Buffalo's resident Earnest Hemingway of B.S. has decided to go underground again until he comes up with a few more excuses.....

Perhaps he should apply for the University of Buffalo athletic director position. They don't seem to care about winning, he'd be perfect.

Jon

Captain Obvious
10-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Add this one to the list Tom Dumahoe

OpIv37
10-24-2005, 06:08 PM
I am not TD fan, but he knows more about the business end of football than all the posters here combined. No matter how smart the posters think they are.
I'll give you that. But the Bills still aren't winning. I'd hope Ralph Wilson can find someone that's better than TD AND the posters on this board.

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah, he knows how to bulls*** people and run a program right into the ground.

29-42. No other team in the NFL would put up with this ineptness for 5 years, why should we?

Jon

Bingo. I think the other threads that started to question Ralph were probably close to being the truth. I hate to say it, but he's probably getting to the point where he can't make good judgements anymore.

Kind of reminds me of how Saruman the evil wizard was controlling the mind of the king of Rohan in the Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers. Only in this case it's TD controlling Ralph.

Mudflap1
10-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Who is a worse GM than Tom Donahoe? We could probably put the chimpanzee from the old Red Rose Tea commercials in the front office and he'd be better than 29-42.....

Jon

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Who is a worse GM than Tom Donahoe? We could probably put the chimpanzee from the old Red Rose Tea commercials in the front office and he'd be better than 29-42.....

Jon

"If you have enough monkeys banging randomly on typewriters, they will eventually type the works of William Shakespeare."

http://user.tninet.se/~ecf599g/aardasnails/java/Monkey/webpages/

Mudflap1
10-24-2005, 07:18 PM
See, you understand!

Jon

Turf
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM

Jon

LMAO :lmao:

Iehoshua
10-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Everyone except the Almightly Gunz.
:hail: 'slinger

Dozerdog
10-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Bring up his pros and cons- but geesh- this is kinda childish.

Certainly brings up the intelligence of the boards. Just call him a stupid head and get it over with....

RedEyE
10-24-2005, 10:02 PM
He's such a poopy pants!!

lordofgun
10-24-2005, 10:03 PM
Tackling Dummy?

Sorry, that was a low blow.

MikeInRoch
10-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Tackling Dummy?

Nope. If he could tackle, he'd be on the field.

Mudflap1
10-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Tackling Dummy?

Sorry, that was a low blow.

There, you got it!

Loosen up Dozer, it's just a joke...

He does need to go though. The losing ISN'T a joke.

As for the "intelligence of the boards", I told everyone for MONTHS this offseason that Tom Donahoe hadn't done jack squat, the offensive line and defensive line was a problem, and that while Losman may be a good prospect, putting him as the starter uncontested at this point with a "playoff-ready" team with no offensive line is a mistake. When everyone was predicting 10-6, 9-7, 8-8, whatever, I said 6-10. That's not to say I'm proud of this or that I'm a negative person, it's just the way I saw it. This team doesn't have it. Tom Donahoe is a big ass problem. He has duped most of you for years. He has done just enough to get by and keep people excited. I got ridiculed for saying this, but it appears I'm correct. This stretch of schedule coming up is brutal. I predicted 7 straight losses, starting with the Oakland game. Let's see how stupid I really am. Wanna make any bets about how far off I am Dozer?

Jon

Mudflap1
10-24-2005, 11:25 PM

I stand by this quote and dare anyone to challenge it. He is not a good general manager. He has not put a winner on the field. The worst part about it is that he isn't even a nice guy about it, he dodges responsibility and points fingers at others. It's time for him to exit stage right.

Jon

G. Host
10-24-2005, 11:41 PM
The worst name I can think of is Mudflap1 but fortunately (?) that is taken

Mudflap1
10-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Negged, and set to ignore. Who needs to listen to some pop off response like that? Idiot.

Jon