PDA

View Full Version : So we all agree or seem to, but the Bills wont do it!

X-Era
10-24-2005, 05:40 PM
You think the same guys that siad in the offseason that it would take a very extreme situation to bench Losman and then did it twice before making it permanent by game 5 are now gonna switch back?

Wait, so the same guys that claimed that the team would have to step up for Losman (which they didnt and actually stepped backward), and then rather than blame the team they bench is gonna put him back in?

If we lose this game against NE we still are 2 and 1 in the division. Why are FAR from mathematically out of it.

Yet, anyone with logic knew we were out of it a while ago. If we lose against NE, they now will toss in the towel? They supposedly made the move to Holcomb to stay in it but before they are truly out of it, they go back to Losman?

Im telling ya, the Bills brass is at least another 4 games from putting Losman in even though anyone in their right mind knows we aint doin jack squat if we lose this Sunday.

Its truly the same ole Bills. They just have never been able to get out of their own way. They arent smart enough to pull the plug and go back to Losman if we lose to NE, TRUST ME. It should happen, but it wont.

Novacane
10-24-2005, 05:50 PM
YOu're probably right. They will tell us they are still in the playoff race so Holcomb will stay in there. JP may get the final 4 games of the season when we are 4-8

X-Era
10-24-2005, 05:52 PM
YOu're probably right. They will tell us they are still in the playoff race so Holcomb will stay in there. JP may get the final 4 games of the season when we are 4-8

To me its simple. For every game he DOESNT start this year, its ONE MORE that he stinks next year.

Apparently we are willing to give up BOTH seasons with a delirious notion that we are good enough this year to go to the playoffs.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-25-2005, 05:43 AM
If the Bills lose next week, which who can't see happening, JP will be put back in. A bye week is a perfect time for the team to admit they made a mistake without actually admitting they made one. They can say they feel JP has done all the right things over the past couple weeks and he deserves a second chance.

The King
10-25-2005, 06:36 AM
If the Bills lose next week, which who can't see happening, JP will be put back in. A bye week is a perfect time for the team to admit they made a mistake without actually admitting they made one. They can say they feel JP has done all the right things over the past couple weeks and he deserves a second chance.

Agreed 100%. I still think the staff made the right choice giving Kelly a shot. But after the NE game the switch should happen. I dont even think I am going to watch Sunday nights game. Foxboro is literally going to be shaking... I think I am just going to go play drums and cross my fingers. :mbb: