PDA

View Full Version : Not a Happy Camper, but...

mybills
01-12-2003, 09:25 PM
he was right. He picked Oakland over his own team...

Cntrygal
01-12-2003, 09:28 PM
poor kid... at least he isn't a "blind" fan. He can root for his team to win, but "pick" the other to win. That can come in handy for football pools :D

how did he like his gift though? when did you give it to him?

Michael82
01-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Bwaahahahahahha! How do you like Chrebet now, little guy? :evil:

BURN THE JERSEY!!!! Bills Rule! Jets Suck!!!

:jetsuck:

mybills
01-12-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
poor kid... at least he isn't a "blind" fan. He can root for his team to win, but "pick" the other to win. That can come in handy for football pools :D

how did he like his gift though? when did you give it to him?

I didn't know he was going to pick Oakland, until he said so this morning. I think it took me a little off guard. He asked for, and knew he was getting the jersey for his b-day, but never asked to wear it today. I gave it to him at the 10-10 tie, and he took it off shortly afterward when Oak scored again. I wasn't expecting his reaction to the 3rd qt score, but evidently he knew it was over then. When I tried to tell him "don't be so sure", he said, "I know ma, the come back game with the Oilers!" then proceeded to twirl his eyes. lol, that's my boy!
It didn't matter what I said at that point, the poor kid was upset. I am beaming inside though, I'm the one who made him this passionate about the game! As for football pools,
I think he's 6-1 for the PO's, & I swear he's working for Fat Tony! :D j/k

shelby
01-13-2003, 04:08 AM
He is a handsome little guy, :evil:, and sounds like he's smart too...good work:up:

Earthquake Enyart
01-13-2003, 06:42 AM
I'm not taking shots at anyone's kids anymore. I've learned my lesson. :)

Cntrygal
01-13-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

:D

mybills
01-13-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by shelby
He is a handsome little guy, :evil:, and sounds like he's smart too...good work:up:

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

That's good to know, EE! :up: lol