• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Not a Happy Camper, but...

he was right. He picked Oakland over his own team...
    Attached Files
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

poor kid... at least he isn't a "blind" fan. He can root for his team to win, but "pick" the other to win. That can come in handy for football pools

how did he like his gift though? when did you give it to him?
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Bwaahahahahahha! How do you like Chrebet now, little guy?

BURN THE JERSEY!!!! Bills Rule! Jets Suck!!!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
        poor kid... at least he isn't a "blind" fan. He can root for his team to win, but "pick" the other to win. That can come in handy for football pools

how did he like his gift though? when did you give it to him?
        I didn't know he was going to pick Oakland, until he said so this morning. I think it took me a little off guard. He asked for, and knew he was getting the jersey for his b-day, but never asked to wear it today. I gave it to him at the 10-10 tie, and he took it off shortly afterward when Oak scored again. I wasn't expecting his reaction to the 3rd qt score, but evidently he knew it was over then. When I tried to tell him "don't be so sure", he said, "I know ma, the come back game with the Oilers!" then proceeded to twirl his eyes. lol, that's my boy!
        It didn't matter what I said at that point, the poor kid was upset. I am beaming inside though, I'm the one who made him this passionate about the game! As for football pools,
        I think he's 6-1 for the PO's, & I swear he's working for Fat Tony! j/k
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

He is a handsome little guy, , and sounds like he's smart too...good work

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

I'm not taking shots at anyone's kids anymore. I've learned my lesson. :)

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                He is a handsome little guy, , and sounds like he's smart too...good work
                Thanks , I try!

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                That's good to know, EE! lol

Comment

Working...
                X