Bills seek permission to speak to Arizona OL coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Bills seek permission to speak to Arizona OL coach.

"As reported on Empire Sports Network and WNSA Radio, the Buffalo Bills have asked the Arizona Cardinals for permission to speak with their offensive line coach George Warhop. Warhop has held the post for the past four seasons. It is being reported that Dallas Cowboys coach Bill Parcells is also interested in Warhop becoming his new offensive line coach.

Prior to his current stint in Arizona, Warhop spent two seasons as an assistant offensive line coach with the St. Louis Rams. He has also worked at several colleges since 1983, most recently with Boston College in 1994 and '95."

Well if the tuna wants him he must be good. Don't know anything about him, but it might be difficult to convince him to come all the way to Buffalo over Dallas.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • mush69
    • Jan 2003

Money talks, BS walks in this case. SHOW ME THE MONEY and he goes!
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

You want to work for Parcells and have him scream at you all the time, or do quivering man boobs frighten you?

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Didn't Buffalo pick up a certain offensive line coach from Arizona a few years ago by the name of Carl Mauck? I'm almost sure that's where Mauck coached before he ran Buffalo's line into a hole. I hope this guy's better.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          You want to work for Parcells and have him scream at you all the time, or do quivering man boobs frighten you?
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

We need a smilie face with jiggling man boobs
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• LMB
              • Nov 2002

Another loser coach fom another loser team. How about going after coaches on teams with good O lines.
              LMB

Comment

Working...
              X