PDA

View Full Version : J I M M C N A L L Y

LtBillsFan66
10-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Isn't doing so great with the line, is he?

Pride
10-26-2005, 04:02 PM
make bobby april head coach... he is the only one doing his job!

Mudflap1
10-26-2005, 04:03 PM
It's hard to mold crap into gold.

Jon

The_Philster
10-26-2005, 04:06 PM

Jon
he was doing it with the Giants though, wasn't he?

RedEyE
10-26-2005, 04:07 PM
I think that Jason Peters should be moved to Center. :rolleyes:

Captain Obvious
10-26-2005, 04:17 PM

Jon

Yeah I agree, but how long does it take to make chicken salad out of chicken****. Thats his rep, thats what he is suppossed to be able to do.
Ah well, if he needs more time so be it. What he needs is 1 or 2 O-Lineman drafted with first day picks next year.

Mudflap1
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
The 2000 Giants had Lomas Brown, Ron Stone, and a few other veterans that were pretty good in their day. Sure, they also had Parker and Ziegler, but at least Parker was halfway decent with the Chiefs and on playoff teams with the Bills.

Sad as it may seem, our offensive line is nowhere near as talented as that mediocre group. The only guys who really have a lot of upside are Mike Williams and Duke Preston.

Jon

justasportsfan
10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
He supposedly can turn crap into chicked salad. Chicken salad sucks. Why not give him chiken salad that he can turn into filet mignon.

MikeInRoch
10-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I know an NFL coach personally who has been in the league for 15 years. His comment to me about McNally was "If he cannot fix your line, it cannot be fixed."

This leads me strongly to believe that we have a lack of talent.

Mudflap1
10-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Bingo! It's a really bad situation...

Jon

DMBcrew36
10-26-2005, 05:32 PM
I know an NFL coach personally who has been in the league for 15 years. His comment to me about McNally was "If he cannot fix your line, it cannot be fixed."

talent, chemistry, or both.

colin
10-26-2005, 05:54 PM
williams isn't playing up to his draft status, but when healthy is clearly our best lineman.

teague is nothing special, and not cheap. villarial is OK, he would look good if we had a solid center beside him.

gandy is better than billed, but not really any good.

bennie anderson is HORRIBLE. he is an awful pass block, can run block in a straight line, and gets too many penalties.

we need a new C, one or 2 new Gs, and an LT.

a new LT and LG would really move us up, with the right side having played together for a while.

Mudflap1
10-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Duke Preston should be a decent center once he matures.

We need a new LG, a new LT, and keep Gandy around to play 3rd tackle if Mike Williams gets hurt. That would dramatically upgrade us.

Jon

mysticsoto
10-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Let's be fair and mention that half the line is hurt. I think if they were all healthy, we might have a much better line. Preston has played well, but MW's backup, Jerman, is horrible...

And add to this, McGahee's pickup of blitzers is atrocious and embarrassing!!!

Forward_Lateral
10-26-2005, 09:20 PM
And add to this, McGahee's pickup of blitzers is atrocious and embarrassing!!!

Hard to pick up blitzers when you are running routes.

jamze132
10-27-2005, 05:49 AM
The line is, well, **** it.

vicmantak
10-27-2005, 05:56 AM
McNally is not the problem. The problem is Tom Clements.
He doesn't know how to coordinate the entire offense and it's obvious that there's any chemistry and common sense between lines, TEs, RBs, WRs and QBs.

mysticsoto
10-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Hard to pick up blitzers when you are running routes.

Not always...go back (if you have it taped) and look at the game. There were a couple of times that McGahee stayed in and his job was to pick up any blitzer and help with the blocking. The blitzer went through McGahee everytime!!! No wonder they always put Shaud in at 3rd down!

HHURRICANE
10-27-2005, 08:01 AM

BINGO!!

Luisito23
10-27-2005, 08:05 AM
How can some1 do a good job with below average crap....
next season they betta make this line their top priority or I'mma knock some1 out..........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

McGahee420
10-27-2005, 08:05 AM
IMO, I think we should start duke at center, move teague to left tackle, and put Villarial, Williams, and Gandy in there. We can use Anderson as a fresh man out there. I dont know, I just want to see something different. They were saying in the beginning of the year that they might move teagur to tackle, why the hell not. Nothing else is working and I do beleive we found our center in preston. What do you guys think?