PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Z

fabolouspaul
10-26-2005, 04:32 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/10/25/ranks.week7.part3/index.html

Want to get your running game healthy? Visit Buffalo. Four backs: Cadillac Williams, Deuce McAllister, Curtis Martin and LaMont Jordan -- were comfortably over 100 yards against the Bills, and two more, Warrick Dunn and Ronnie Brown, were close at 97. Last year some pretty good runners washed up on the Buffalo shore -- Shaun Alexander, 39 yards; Steven Jackson and Marshall Faulk, 29 and 6, respectively; Curtis Martin, 67; Fred Taylor, 71; and so forth.

I miss last year's D!!!!!!!

Drive 4 Five
10-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Who would have thunk it? I mean I hated to see Pat Williams go but at the time I thought we were doing the smart thing by not over spending. You figure, the folks at OBD know what they are doing, right? Man we couldn't have been more wrong. Losing BIG PAT has hurt us tremendously, more than anyone could have anticipated, even those who were pushing to just pay.

Now I'm feeling the same way about Nate Clements. On one hand you think, NOBODY is worth the kind of money he may be asking for and he doesn't even DESERVE to be the highest paid CB in the league. He is so overrated. Then we lose him and we struggle at the position for the next five years. QB's like Vinny Testaverde, Tommy Maddox or Anthony Wright in Baltimore zinging lasers all over the field, looking like Pro Bowlers on our secondary.

Makes you sick doesn't it?

HAMMER
10-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Who would have thunk it? I mean I hated to see Pat Williams go but at the time I thought we were doing the smart thing by not over spending. You figure, the folks at OBD know what they are doing, right? Man we couldn't have been more wrong. Losing BIG PAT has hurt us tremendously, more than anyone could have anticipated, even those who were pushing to just pay.
Now I'm feeling the same way about Nate Clements. On one hand you think, NOBODY is worth the kind of money he may be asking for and he doesn't even DESERVE to be the highest paid CB in the league. He is so overrated. Then we lose him and we struggle at the position for the next five years. QB's like Vinny Testaverde, Tommy Maddox or Anthony Wright in Baltimore zinging lasers all over the field, looking like Pro Bowlers on our secondary.
Makes you sick doesn't it?

I would a thunk it, see link to thread about Pat, scroll down to my post. The Bills FO should have learned their lesson when they let Big Ted leave. Donahoe thinks he is sooo smart, thinks his draft picks are gold. There is only one absolute in the NFL, you have to win the line of scrimmage. Why can't Donahoe commit to that?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=65734&highlight=williams