PDA

View Full Version : Mullarkey's Comments on Raiders TD

unpaid_bills
10-26-2005, 10:51 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051026/1067101.asp?tbd1067101.asp:cry:

Maybe this explains why we cant score a friggin TD. Take a knee. I personally dont see anything wrong with this. And by the way MM it was the ever elusive Zack Crocket that ran on us at the end - the Bills gave up and can not stop the run when it counts. They should have just tugged on his locks. I think this type of attitude would help the Bills - you have to want to score everytime you get the ball.

The one quote I do agree with "We did not win the line of scrimmage" When they play poor and look bad it starts with the OL/DL. We do not have the playmakers on either side. We have good average players with potential. We need to get healthy on the OL quick this week to beat the Pats.

Hopefully the Raider game was a wakeup call and the OL/DL shows up this week.

Go Bills

lordofgun
10-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Grow up, Mularkey.

jamze132
10-27-2005, 05:46 AM
Maybe the defense should have stopped him from scoring. Quit your *****in' Coach Mularkay!

Novacane
10-27-2005, 08:58 AM
More proof we have another bad coach

camelcowboy
10-27-2005, 09:03 AM
More proof we have another bad coach

agreed

doomsdayvirus
10-27-2005, 09:39 AM
seriously, mularkey should stop crying and start doing something about it.

like there's anybody here who wouldn't want to see the bills run up the score.

and besides, after the kind of year oakland's had, who can blame them for taking all the touchdowns they can get?

i still hate the raiders.

hydro
10-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Maybe the defense should have stopped him from scoring. Quit your *****in' Coach Mularkay!

Agreed. At least if we stopped them at the goal line or something we could have come out of the game with some dignity.

BillsFever21
10-27-2005, 01:38 PM
This shows again how timid Mularkey coaches. He's worried about how much we will lose by instead of going out and doing what it takes to win a damn game.

DynaPaul
10-27-2005, 04:18 PM
At first I thought it was typical classless Raiders BS but then I realized that our defense really deserved to be embarassed after that poor showing. Hopefully it will be a wake up call that you gotta play good every down if you say you're one of the all-time best defenses.