X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

TD: "I don't have any patience left"

"The biggest challenge of course was the salary cap. When Mr. Wilson hired me he explained that he thought it was going to be about a three-year turnaround with the cap. We've been able to make significant progress with it in two years and put ourselves in a pretty good position as we head into this off-season. Those are the things that initially have occupied a lot of our time. It's been enjoyable, it's been fun, and now our team's in a position where hopefully next year we can take that next step and really make it fun for everyone. We've done a lot of the dirty work. As I've told people, I don't have any patience left. Now is the time we've got to reap the benefits of all the work that we've done."

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Good thing because the fans are about out of patience too!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Fans were patient with Rob, why stop now?
      sacrifice1

Comment

• Judge
        • Aug 2002

If TD said anything else I'd be worried- winning now, not later, is the only thing that matters in the NFL. Not many teams give the luxury of a 3-year plan anymore, so TD had better produce a playoff team!
        Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Thurm, you better look out, TD is after you!!

We want fans to feel that when they come here they're in a safe, secure environment for a football game. We still have problems, which we always will with unruly fans, fan behavior, but it's something that we're going to continue to try to address and make it better as we go forward

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

We should have the players needed next year. Coaching staff is the biggest question IMO.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

When he said he's running out of patience, is that a strong hint to GW who is on his last year of the contract or what???

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

LOG, TD might be talking about YOU!!!

Just watch out man, normally i got your back, but I ain't trying to die.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Thanks EE I will have to watch my back now!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc
                      When he said he's running out of patience, is that a strong hint to GW who is on his last year of the contract or what???
                      let Gee Dubya punt on 4th and 2 at the opponents 32 so we can find out.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

let Gee Dubya punt on 4th and 2 at the opponents 32 so we can find out.
                        Time for the bills to get the respect we had in the 90's. TD can and will bring that back to the bills. He is the key.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Andrea1234
                          • Oct 2002

i hope we can be a playoff team angin like in the 90's and win the SB :) but thats asking to much i think

Comment

• Buffarama
                            Football-Sport of the Gods
                            • Jul 2002

I think we're throwing away another year with Williams and Gray. I could wish I was wrong, but I don't see it happening with these two.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Andrea1234
                              i hope we can be a playoff team angin like in the 90's and win the SB :) but thats asking to much i think
                              If you think about it, it's not asking too much. We do have a promising O that could be just as potent or as deadly as the bills of the 90's. Moulds(Reed), Henry(Thomas), Josh (Lofton?) , Drew (Kelly). Our OL has the potential to be as good as the Cowboys' OL of the 90's that made Emmit Smith better than he really was.

The difference however is the coaching staff. GW is definitely no Marv Levy but if he is surrounded bu the right people and not rookie coaches we could be a force to deal with.

Another thing is that the AFCE is the most comepetitive div. in the NFL. There are no weak teams anymore. In the 90's the Pats were considered the weakest team in the div. Not anymore. Jets, well they are the team to beat next year. Fins still suck() and we are on the rise.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X