PDA

View Full Version : The only way we can beat NE

Gunzlingr
10-27-2005, 08:30 AM
is if there plane crashes and no more than 4 of their players survive. Any more than that, and they have a fighting chance against our D.

camelcowboy
10-27-2005, 08:34 AM
is if there plane crashes and no more than 4 of their players survive. Any more than that, and they have a fighting chance against our D.

Does Belicheck survive? He'd probally find a superstar running back that was a hotdog vendor.

OpIv37
10-27-2005, 08:34 AM
yeah, too bad the game's in NE so none of the players will be on a plane between now and kickoff

Gunzlingr
10-27-2005, 08:46 AM
yeah, too bad the game's in NE so none of the players will be on a plane between now and kickoff

I knew there was something wrong with my theory!

camelcowboy
10-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Still vote for anthrax in their gatoraide :lmao:

Just kidding:up: as the government is probally driving to my house as we speak.

Mr. Miyagi
10-27-2005, 09:00 AM
We can beat them fair and square. Their D sucks. Just run it down their throat. Our D has to hold up though.

slakjaw157
10-27-2005, 11:34 PM
We can beat them fair and square. Their D sucks. Just run it down their throat. Our D has to hold up though.
:lmao:

Night Train
10-28-2005, 02:47 AM
Who's saying a plane can't hit their practice field ?

I have a remote control Messerschmitt and a bag of fertilizer..

vicmantak
10-28-2005, 03:51 AM
1. Aaron Shobel: he really knows how to play against average and rookie LTs. If he beats Patriots rookie third-round pick Nick Kaczur... Patriots might bench their decade player on Tom Brady...

2. London Fletcher: it's extremely necessary his aggresiveness and let him help Schobel. Dillon and Brady need some punishment.

3. Jason Peters: even if he doesn't start he might help Mike Williams to stop Richard Seymour... yes a masked extra TE...

4. Ryan Lindell: he might be prepared for a kicker matchup...

Cntrygal
10-28-2005, 04:41 PM
4. Ryan Lindell: he might be prepared for a kicker matchup...

I'm not ready to view that matchup.

mysticsoto
10-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I was watching Night Court the other days (anyone remember that series) and saw an episode where this rich cowboy/texan bet Harry (the Judge) to arm wrestle him and if he won, the rich Texan would pay an orphanage the debt that they owed so the bank wouldn't foreclose on their property. The Texan was a gambling man and couldn't just give the money away, but he could gamble. He begins by wrestling the judge, who is kind of scrawny and weak. As a desperation move, Christine Sullivan (the district attorney and prudish kind of girl) catches the Texan's attention in the background and flashes him - taking off her shirt and distracts him allowing the judge to win and save the orphanage and the poor kids...and it struck me, maybe we can have FBH do that at a crucial moment when Adam Viniateri is about to kick a winning field goal (as he always seems to do). FBH could get as close to the field as she could and then flash and distract him long enough so Jason Peters can break in and block the punt and run it in for a TD and an upset win.

Okay, that's the only way I can see us beating NE on Sunday. :D

footballhottie
10-28-2005, 08:14 PM
I get in my car right now and go run everyone over like in my orginal plan.....

The_Philster
10-28-2005, 08:40 PM
I get in my car right now and go run everyone over like in my orginal plan.....
soto's idea involves less jail time for you :D

footballhottie
10-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Its worth it if i means NE wont get another SB

Meathead
10-28-2005, 08:49 PM
intentional wardrobe malfunction, no stars or anything tho

footballhottie
10-28-2005, 08:55 PM
You just gave me a great idea...Go get some duck tape, an air horn, and 3 goats then meet me at the pats stadium after dark tomorrow night

Captain Obvious
10-28-2005, 11:32 PM
You just gave me a great idea...Go get some duck tape, an air horn, and 3 goats then meet me at the pats stadium after dark tomorrow night

Duct tape

DMBcrew36
10-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Duct tape

which is correct, but there is actually a brand of duct tape named duck.:tip: