PDA

View Full Version : Now or never for Holcomb??

Drev8
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Just to put a different spin on this weekend's game, I wonder if Holcomb must be thinking it's now or never for him, and whether this will provide some extra incentive (not that he or the Bills should need it).

I think it's a pretty safe bet that if we go 3-5 into the bye, we're gonna see JP in against KC, especially given Mularkey's comments that JP is looking much better in practice. So for Holcomb, he must be thinking this is one his last chances, if not THE last chance to take a team to the playoffs.

Not that I"m optimistic that it will make a difference....

Michael82
10-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Great post, I was thinking the same thing. Holcomb knows that if the Bills lose this game, JP Losman might get the starting job back in 2 weeks. If Holcomb struggles at all and if the Bills get their ass kicked, it's time to develop the Bills future QB.

BILL$ B@$HER
10-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Great post, I was thinking the same thing. Holcomb knows that if the Bills lose this game, JP Losman might get the starting job back in 2 weeks. If Holcomb struggles at all and if the Bills get their ass kicked, it's time to develop the Bills future QB.

its been time to develop a future Qb, wasnt that whole reason forgetting rid of drew?

TacklingDummy
10-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Holcomb knows that if the Bills lose this game, JP Losman might get the starting job back in 2 weeks. .

Even if JP gets the Bills starting job back, Holcomb should still prepare to see action.

Most likely Holcomb will still see plenty of action due to JPs poor play and JPs due to get injuried from running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

I wouldn't be surprised if JP gets injuried the next time he starts.

Michael82
10-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Even if JP gets the Bills starting job back, Holcomb should still prepare to see action.

Most likely Holcomb will still see plenty of action due to JPs poor play and JPs due to get injuried from running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

I wouldn't be surprised if JP gets injuried the next time he starts.
:rolleyes:

jamze132
10-27-2005, 03:26 PM
I think that the only way JP gets back onto the field in the next couple of weeks is if Holcombe gets hurt, or by the grace of God, we have a significant lead. Of course the later is unrealistic. Mularkay needs to relize that with the way our O-line and defense are playing, we aren't going to no playoffs.

HHURRICANE
10-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Just to put a different spin on this weekend's game, I wonder if Holcomb must be thinking it's now or never for him, and whether this will provide some extra incentive (not that he or the Bills should need it).

I think it's a pretty safe bet that if we go 3-5 into the bye, we're gonna see JP in against KC, especially given Mularkey's comments that JP is looking much better in practice. So for Holcomb, he must be thinking this is one his last chances, if not THE last chance to take a team to the playoffs.

Not that I"m optimistic that it will make a difference....

Great post. Please god, if we go 3-5 let MM and TD leave their pride at the door and start JP for the rest of the year. Let's develop this kid!!

Michael82
10-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Great post. Please god, if we go 3-5 let MM and TD leave their pride at the door and start JP for the rest of the year. Let's develop this kid!!
Great post! :bf1:

:posrep: