X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Peters to start vs Pats ?

It's looking more and more that the bills most versatile player will start this sunday for mike williams agaainst the pats.. Big jason who is raw as can be will have his hands full against the belichek def that has had two weeks to prepare... I think jason will be ok...it will show us if he has got what it takes to be a player at the ot position for us next year....Hey he might just be our new lt or rt next season on a readjusted bills line ... Thoughts ?

BMAX
    GO BILLS
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Peters to start vs Pats ?

Could he be any worse the Mike Williams?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I'm worried that he will try to do too much to compensate for his "rawness" and get burned every play. Then we are in trouble.

Comment

• ChaelTD
        • Sep 2005

Might happen. Then again the Pats rush hasnt been that great this year. They couldnt touch Plummer two weeks ago. I know our line isnt that good, but perhaps we'll be okay.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

we're screwed- Peters has been playing mostly TE the past few weeks and I don't think he's ready.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Akhippo
            • Nov 2002

Ill really be rooting for this guy. From what hes shown with his brief appearances, he could be good. I really like him at RT next year. With MWs unwieldy contract, if you cant get rid of him, move him to guard.
            Hopefully he makes it through a game without lying on the turf midway through.
            Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

he's definitely tougher than MW and a skilled athlete. I want to see him do well too. But the coaching staff has been moving him back and forth between OL and TE so he hasn't been able to focus on learning the new condition. He's also not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
              Last edited by OpIv37; 10-27-2005, 08:03 PM.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                we're screwed- Peters has been playing mostly TE the past few weeks and I don't think he's ready.
                LOL I swear we'll find an optimistic bone in your body yet...

Yer my boy Op!

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Bmax
                  It's looking more and more that the bills most versatile player will start this sunday for mike williams agaainst the pats.. Big jason who is raw as can be will have his hands full against the belichek def that has had two weeks to prepare... I think jason will be ok...it will show us if he has got what it takes to be a player at the ot position for us next year....Hey he might just be our new lt or rt next season on a readjusted bills line ... Thoughts ?

BMAX
                  GO BILLS
                  Link?

What makes you say JP will start for MW.. the only way that happens is if MW is hurt still, but from the reports this week JP was moved up into the #2 LT position because of injuries.

I don't think MM can afford to screw around with the line too much at this point.. if they were going to replace anyone it would probably be Gandy at LT.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BidsJr
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    he's definitely tougher than MW and a skilled athlete. I want to see him do well too. But the coaching staff has been moving him back and forth between OL and TE so he hasn't been able to focus on learning the new condition. He's also not the smartest knife in the drawer.
                    I wouldn't be worried so much about him being the smartest knife, but the sharpest.
                    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr
                      I wouldn't be worried so much about him being the smartest knife, but the sharpest.
                      I don't recall asking for your opinion.

j/k thanks- I edited it
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                        • Jan 2004

When is Mike Williams going to man up?
                        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Bmax
                          • Aug 2003

WILLIAMS HASN'T PRACTICED ALL WEEK...Maybe he will be ok by game time but right now it doesn't look good .. Plus with jerman out if any t goes down he steps in and plays....I tell u one thing i watched him in the preseason and he showed great foot work ...I would really like to see how he does against top notch talent ....www.billsdaily.com

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/buf/9006399

Originally posted by Bmax
                            WILLIAMS HASN'T PRACTICED ALL WEEK...Maybe he will be ok by game time but right now it doesn't look good .. Plus with jerman out if any t goes down he steps in and plays....I tell u one thing i watched him in the preseason and he showed great foot work ...I would really like to see how he does against top notch talent ....www.billsdaily.com
                            MM says HE EXPECTS MW TO BE READY TO PLAY SUNDAY and he did return to the game against the Raidersafter only a few plays out.. I too would like to see what JP can do but not against the defending World Champs.. Seymore would eat his lunch - not a good situation to make your 1st NFL start.
                            Last edited by juice; 10-28-2005, 12:08 AM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• vicmantak
                              • Jun 2005

If Peters start he will do fine for the following reasons:
                              1. He is way mobile and athletic than Fat Mike.
                              2. He also will not try to do make special plays... something possitive because it's exactly what we need: NO MISTAKES

On the other hand, if Mike will be able to play it might be at LG. Bennie Anderson is amazingly stupid!

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
                              - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

Working...
                              X