PDA

View Full Version : Jet fan here....

nyjet88
10-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Hello Bills fans...

Just wanted to say hello and I feel your pain. :(

You guys have some good players on your team...give it another year or two...gotta figure out the QB situation etc...

OpIv37
10-27-2005, 08:00 PM
wow another gang green defector. Well as long as you're here to talk football and not smack, welcome aboard.

And good luck with your geriatric QB. Your team and our team have at least one thing in common: we're both wasting a chance to take down the Pats.

nyjet88
10-27-2005, 08:04 PM
wow another gang green defector. Well as long as you're here to talk football and not smack, welcome aboard.

And good luck with your geriatric QB. Your team and our team have at least one thing in common: we're both wasting a chance to take down the Pats.

I'm here to talk football, not smack.

I don't like theganggreen.com They have the cockiest people over there. I got banned for 10 days from them for getting into a discussion about the season with the Jets...I say it is over and some guy started goin off on me saying im not a true fan etc. OH well. :)

Anyways, yes....the Jets are playing for the number one overall pick!

The Bills can turn things around. The AFC east is so tight.

OpIv37
10-27-2005, 08:10 PM
I don't like theganggreen.com They have the cockiest people over there. I got banned for 10 days from them for getting into a discussion about the season with the Jets...I say it is over and some guy started goin off on me saying im not a true fan etc. OH well. :)

that's funny cuz I'm usually the guy saying our season is over and people accuse me of not being a true fan. But they don't ban me so it's all just talk back and forth

nyjet88
10-27-2005, 08:12 PM
that's funny cuz I'm usually the guy saying our season is over and people accuse me of not being a true fan. But they don't ban me so it's all just talk back and forth

Yeah. I said the season was over...but im still going to root for my team to win, but realistically with a banged up OL and no QB there is no way we can do it......

im going to be starting a new jets site myself...so i hope some will come and visit. :)

I like this site though...very nice....and the people seem cool on the boards.

OpIv37
10-27-2005, 08:13 PM
yeah most of the people here are cool- there's a few who go over the top (just like anywhere) but most people can disagree civilly and there are some really knowledgeable people here.

The_Philster
10-27-2005, 08:17 PM
:welcome: to the Zone
yeah most of the people here are cool- there's a few who go over the top .like Dora's husband :laughter:

OpIv37
10-27-2005, 08:18 PM
like Dora's husband :laughter:

yeah that guy's an ass. He needs to calm down.

RedEyE
10-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Opiv is our local optimist. Welcome to the board 88!

nyjet88
10-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the welcoming everyone. :)

nyjet88
10-27-2005, 08:24 PM

btw, what do you mean another gang green defector?

Do you get a lot of people here who dont like them?

RedEyE
10-27-2005, 08:26 PM

Just before the Bills - Jets game we had an onslaught of green spamming the board with smack.

OpIv37
10-27-2005, 08:27 PM

we had two or three a couple weeks ago before the Jets/Bills games. I can't remember their usernames right now though. One of them hated Gang Green and told a story very similar to yours- he said something critical of the Jets, everyone argued with him and he got banned.

juice
10-27-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm here to talk football, not smack.

Anyways, yes....the Jets are playing for the number one overall pick!

The Bills can turn things around. The AFC east is so tight.TGG is an active board with knowledgable posters, it's just like any other board with alot of posters that don't want to hear anything but positives about the home team.. when things are goin' bad some of those guys get pissed and try to label any other team's fans as trolls and want them banned, but alot of them know what they're talkin' about.

I think FBH got banned from there.. how do you ban a female from a board full of Balls?

hammerbillsfan
10-28-2005, 02:27 AM
we had two or three a couple weeks ago before the Jets/Bills games. I can't remember their usernames right now though. One of them hated Gang Green and told a story very similar to yours- he said something critical of the Jets, everyone argued with him and he got banned.

Henderson06 or close to that.

madness
10-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Welcome nyjet88. This is a great place for talking football or just shootin the **** in the Twilight Zone. We have a few good Phin and Jets fans that have made their home here also. :up:

:lolpoint: your sig.