PDA

View Full Version : Saw JP at the crocodile last night!

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2005, 07:49 AM
Just said hello and nothing big. The funny thing he did say was that don't worry I will be starting in a game or 2. He is a nice guy though.

Michael82
10-28-2005, 07:52 AM
If he really said that....I bet there is going to be a bunch of zoners on here criticizing him for that. I like it. I want him to believe that he's going to be starting in the next game. It's nice to see that he hasnt lost his confidence yet.

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2005, 07:59 AM
He really said it.

Who cares if people criticize he is probably right.

madness
10-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Oh ****, he must be plotting a "Nancy Kerrigan".

jmb1099
10-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Why me???Why??Why???

Too funny!!!

Pride
10-28-2005, 08:08 AM
That or he knows our season is over if we lost to the pats... so he expects to be playing after the bye since the season is lost.??

The King
10-28-2005, 08:12 AM
I used to work with Nancy Kerrigan when I worked at a shoe store in Stoneham. She was so two faced.

Griz78
10-28-2005, 08:22 AM
The Bills are pretty cool guys, Monday nights Wire, Stamer and crew are usually at Guido's on Chippewa. They are pretty cool and appreciative of the support. Last Monday, Wendell Hunter was there and I think he was pretty excited my buddies and I knew who he was.

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Mondays huh? I live a block from Guidos.

HHURRICANE
10-28-2005, 08:27 AM
Losman is even smart enough to know that we are going to lose this game in a big way. In some ways I'm glad he does not have to play NE. Let's hope our coaching staff has enough balls to put him in after the bye. The sad part is most fans were okay with developing a rookie and having some excitement.

carybillsfan
10-28-2005, 08:46 AM
I just hope when Losman gets back in there, he airs it out. I'm sick of this dink and dunk offense. Let's light 'em up deep. I want JP to prove to me that he can carry the the team throwing the ball, sonmething he hasn't done all season.

Pride
10-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Hey CBF! I am looking to relocate to your area!

jamze132
10-28-2005, 08:49 AM
That or he knows our season is over if we lost to the pats... so he expects to be playing after the bye since the season is lost.??
exactly what I was thinking. And I wouldn't consider that a positive way of thinking.

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Its called reality.

justasportsfan
10-28-2005, 09:40 AM
The Bills are pretty cool guys, Monday nights Wire, Stamer and crew are usually at Guido's on Chippewa. . I guess we know where FBH will be hanging out from now on.

BILL$ B@$HER
10-28-2005, 09:42 AM

:goodpost: :lmao:

Tatonka
10-28-2005, 10:48 AM
or maybe he knows that the season is over since we cant stop the run, and that if that is the case, you dont win many games.

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Another good point.

footballhottie
10-28-2005, 11:27 AM
The Bills are pretty cool guys, Monday nights Wire, Stamer and crew are usually at Guido's on Chippewa. They are pretty cool and appreciative of the support. Last Monday, Wendell Hunter was there and I think he was pretty excited my buddies and I knew who he was. stamer...hmmm you don't say

J-Dog
10-28-2005, 11:34 AM
or maybe he knows that the season is over since we cant stop the run, and that if that is the case, you dont win many games.

Milarkey keeps talking about gap control and missed tackles, our D-Line is geeting blown up, and our line backers cannot run free to the ball carrier!! I don't understand how one guy (Pat Williams) can effect our un defense that much. Even when we put 9 or 10 guys in the box we can't stop the run!!!!! Unbelieveable!!!

ScottLawrence
10-28-2005, 01:12 PM
How the hell can you like a comment like that?

THis guy is a loser.

I guess the guy has no respect for his teammates.

Looks like TD struck gold again.

TacklingDummy
10-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Don't worry. Once JP gets in he's gonna fake a injury so he will keep his paycheck and potential starting job for another year.

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2005, 02:46 PM

THis guy is a loser.

You are kidding right?

TigerJ
10-28-2005, 11:14 PM

I think it's a "Tonya Harding."

X-Era
10-29-2005, 08:01 AM
I just hope when Losman gets back in there, he airs it out. I'm sick of this dink and dunk offense. Let's light 'em up deep. I want JP to prove to me that he can carry the the team throwing the ball, sonmething he hasn't done all season.

Man, when did the NFL season drop to 4 games?

GBS 18
10-29-2005, 07:04 PM
newsflash

scott lawrence is a loser

how bout that

kinigirly
10-29-2005, 10:33 PM

THis guy is a loser.

Yeah here's the thing jackmonkey its not like he said "Don't worry we're gonna lose the game against the Pats and Holcomb will get pulled. I'll be starting in the next game or 2". He just said he'll be playing soon...wow maybe that's because HE actually is on the Buffalo Bills and HE actually knows a gameplan as opposed to some fools here who think they know everything

Drive 4 Five
10-29-2005, 11:30 PM
I like your style kinigirly, you can talk **** with the best of them. I like that. I wouldn't wast anytime on this fool though. In fact, I am going to add this scottlawrence moron to my IGNORE list right now.

kinigirly
10-29-2005, 11:35 PM
Thanks Drive 4 Five! You spend 4 years living in a pretty much all guys dorm and you get good at verbal warfare. And as for my warped friend ScottLawrence I won't waste time...I tried to rehabilitate JP is Just Pathetic and that lasted a whole...oh..half hour :coocoo:

tdotbillsfan
10-29-2005, 11:35 PM
listen boys, here is the thing about JP. The kid thinks hes a gift to the football world with the way he acts and carries him self. Now there is a fine line between confidence and a loud mouth punk. Now what should happen if he doesnt act like a punk is that a vet should pull him off to the side and put him in his place, just like what happen afew weeks back in dallas with the kicker cortez i think. But no one has done that because there is no real leadership on the team. EM doesnt pipe up, milloy is in it for the money, maybe vincent speaks up but no one respectable such as a bruce smith back in the day. The kid needs to prove himself then talk.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2005, 11:45 PM
listen boys, here is the thing about JP. The kid thinks hes a gift to the football world with the way he acts and carries him self. Now there is a fine line between confidence and a loud mouth punk. Now what should happen if he doesnt act like a punk is that a vet should pull him off to the side and put him in his place, just like what happen afew weeks back in dallas with the kicker cortez i think. But no one has done that because there is no real leadership on the team. EM doesnt pipe up, milloy is in it for the money, maybe vincent speaks up but no one respectable such as a bruce smith back in the day. The kid needs to prove himself then talk.

Somebody did try to put him in his place. Troy Vincent last year in TC when he "accidently" bumped into JP and JP ended up breaking his leg.

kinigirly
10-29-2005, 11:52 PM
listen boys, here is the thing about JP.
EXCUSE ME....boys and girls! how rude!

Drive 4 Five
10-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Thanks Drive 4 Five! You spend 4 years living in a pretty much all guys dorm and you get good at verbal warfare. And as for my warped friend ScottLawrence I won't waste time...I tried to rehabilitate JP is Just Pathetic and that lasted a whole...oh..half hour :coocoo:

Well you can rehabilitate me anytime you want sister. I suspect that I may be in need of some serious rehabilitating after Sunday night...

Drive 4 Five
10-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Somebody did try to put him in his place. Troy Vincent last year in TC when he "accidently" bumped into JP and JP ended up breaking his leg.

Now why would you say some dumb **** like that? Have some class. At least TRY to show some class. WTF?

Captain Obvious
10-30-2005, 12:06 AM
Now why would you say some dumb **** like that? Have some class. At least TRY to show some class. WTF?

I should have made my post clearer. The shoulder bump wasn't intended to break JPs leg, it was just a intentional bump to teach JP a lesson, in that he has to slide instead of running around. The fact JP broke his leg was purely accidental.

kinigirly
10-30-2005, 12:09 AM
oh dear..an argument amongst the JPD members........what would LOG say? :brace:

Captain Obvious
10-30-2005, 12:14 AM

Does your friend always overreact like this?

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:14 AM

I always get crazy when we play the Patriots. You should of seen me at work this past week. I was one moody S.O.B I'll tell you that.

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:21 AM
Does your friend always overreact like this?

My apologies W21 but you have to admit that your post DID look bad for someone who claims to be a member of the JPD.

:spanku:

As a loyal member, I was only doing my duty. I was obligated to go off. You understand...

:chuk:

kinigirly
10-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Spankings?? YES finally some s&m among the JPD....now this is why you should join ladies and gentleman :bad:

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Spankings?? YES finally some s&m among the JPD....now this is why you should join ladies and gentleman :bad:

I swear I am becoming more and more enamored with this girl by the minute. Not only does she talk good smack but she has an active imagination too.

I like it. I like it alot.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2005, 12:32 AM
My apologies W21 but you have to admit that your post DID look bad for someone who claims to be a member of the JPD.

:spanku:

As a loyal member, I was only doing my duty. I was obligated to go off. You understand...

:chuk:

Yes, I understand. Nobody was as upset as I was when JP broke his leg, but again it was just an accident. No hard feelings, enjoy the game tomorrow.

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Yes, I understand. Nobody was as upset as I was when JP broke his leg, but again it was just an accident. No hard feelings, enjoy the game tomorrow.

Oh dear God I will do my best. I really will. You too man. Don't break anything ok.

kinigirly
10-30-2005, 12:55 AM
:teary: oh i'm so proud of you guys...god i love the BZ!

oh drive 4 five..my true side is starting to come out in the threads...i've been bottled up in this apartment for too long away from wny. BZ makes me my old self again. come thanksgiving i'll get mine in buffalo :hump:

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:58 AM
:teary: oh i'm so proud of you guys...god i love the BZ!
oh drive 4 five..my true side is starting to come out in the threads...i've been bottled up in this apartment for too long away from wny. BZ makes me my old self again. come thanksgiving i'll get mine in buffalo :hump:

You're in Massachusetts right? You going to the game?

kinigirly
10-30-2005, 01:09 AM
pssh yeah right special ed teachers don't make enough money to buy tickets. i'll be watching it on local tv which ROCKS cause every week i have to read the play by play online

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 01:17 AM
pssh yeah right special ed teachers don't make enough money to buy tickets. i'll be watching it on local tv which ROCKS cause every week i have to read the play by play online

For real? Why don't you just go to a sports bar? Well Special Ed teachers may not have much cash but they they do have one thing that alot of people don't have.

kinigirly
10-30-2005, 01:26 AM
going to a bar mandates getting beer and chicken wings which also costs money. yeah i do have something most people don't have...a ton of bite marks on my arms!

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 01:30 AM
going to a bar mandates getting beer and chicken wings which also costs money. yeah i do have something most people don't have...a ton of bite marks on my arms!

:bigheart:

Having a BIG HEART. That's all that really matters.

kinigirly
10-30-2005, 01:35 AM
mmm yes such a big heart that i am working overtime tomorrow for some PATRIOTS fans mind you...gosh!...everybody get tons of sleep cause i know there is gonna be hell's fury on this board tomorrow nite if a miracle doesn't happen for the bills

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 01:41 AM
mmm yes such a big heart that i am working overtime tomorrow for some PATRIOTS fans mind you...gosh!...everybody get tons of sleep cause i know there is gonna be hell's fury on this board tomorrow nite if a miracle doesn't happen for the bills

Well then. On that note, I bid you a good night.

Michael82
10-30-2005, 07:53 AM
But the good thing is that it may finally go back to the JP era. :up:

BTW, if you want to come to Buffalo for a game, let me know. I can give you a ticket. :D

madness
10-30-2005, 08:13 AM
But the good thing is that it may finally go back to the JP era. :up:

BTW, if you want to come to Buffalo for a game, let me know. I can give you a ticket. :D

:mad: Where's mine?

I think JP is the future of the team but Holcomb will have to break a leg or lose at lease two or three more games before he gets in.

Until then... Ride the pine JP!

Cntrygal
10-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Yeah here's the thing jackmonkey its not like he said "Don't worry we're gonna lose the game against the Pats and Holcomb will get pulled. I'll be starting in the next game or 2". He just said he'll be playing soon...wow maybe that's because HE actually is on the Buffalo Bills and HE actually knows a gameplan as opposed to some fools here who think they know everything

AWESOME POST. :10: