PDA

View Full Version : Picture how dead we are on SNF!

HHURRICANE
10-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Picture this. Sunday night in NE, going to be about 50 degrees and clear they are saying. Packed, drinking stadium, on the night before Halloween. They announce the starting Defense for the Pats and than call out Teddy's name! Naw, the Pat's D won't be playing with any intensity. I am not saying the Pats could not conceivably lose every game after this one, but they are going to win and win big against us:teary: !!

HAMMER
10-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Picture this. Sunday night in NE, going to be about 50 degrees and clear they are saying. Packed, drinking stadium, on the night before Halloween. They announce the starting Defense for the Pats and than call out Teddy's name! Naw, the Pat's D won't be playing with any intensity. I am not saying the Pats could not conceivably lose every game after this one, but they are going to win and win big against us:teary: !!

OK Team, the HHURRICANE says it's over, so let's go out there and lose. Lose on three, ready, LOSE!

chubluv
10-28-2005, 09:38 AM
I dont think the Bills will roll over & play dead. They are profesional Football players and get payed alot of money to do what they do.

BILL$ B@$HER
10-28-2005, 09:48 AM
thats not a pretty picture.

fabolouspaul
10-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Wow, the game is over already! The Bills should just cancel the flight to Foxboro.

Novacane
10-28-2005, 10:04 AM
I dont think the Bills will roll over & play dead. They are profesional Football players and get payed alot of money to do what they do.

They rolled over and played dead @ Oakland

SabreEleven
10-28-2005, 10:15 AM
The usual formula will take place

Road game + primetime game = Blow out loss

OpIv37
10-28-2005, 10:20 AM
They rolled over and played dead @ Oakland

agreed. Look, the Patriots are better than we are. There is no doubt in my mind. If this team had heart and pride, I would expect that they wouldn't be intimidated by that. They would go out there and play the Pats tough- keep the game close and possibly pull off an upset if they could get a big play late in the game.

But this team has no heart, no pride and is easily demoralized. There was no fight in them in Tampa Bay and there was no fight in them at the end fo the Oakland game, particularly on D. And that's why I think we have no chance.

Ickybaluky
10-28-2005, 10:56 AM
They announce the starting Defense for the Pats and than call out Teddy's name!

If that was to happen, it would be a break from tradition.

Ever since the 2001 season, the Patriots have preferred to take the field as a team. They do not announce the offense, defense, or any individual players. They all come out together and are announced as the New England Patriots.

clumping platelets
10-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Game over....save the jet fuel :(

HAMMER
10-28-2005, 11:07 AM
What a bunch of losers, seriously, you guys that give up make me wanna puke. Do me a favor and go be a Dolfag fan.

clumping platelets
10-28-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm just feeding the flames :snicker:

I'm hoping for a win....I'm hoping for an honest effort on national TV

McGahee420
10-28-2005, 11:41 AM
What a bunch of losers, seriously, you guys that give up make me wanna puke. Do me a favor and go be a Dolfag fan.

seriously, I can't take it much either. I know are team is not that good right now, but at least I am not counting them out. If they win this week, I can't wait to see what they say after that, and if they lose, well we know what will happen then.... GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

feelthepain
10-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Man what a bunch of extreme fans, you win a couple of games and you think you're the best team on the planet, you lose one game and you act like you couldn't beat a bunch of old laides that knitt for a living. Comon guys can't you find a happy medium?? I think the Bills have a good chance to win this game and I'm no Bill fan.

SquishDaFish
10-28-2005, 12:27 PM
I agree jesus christ already! Root for the damn Bills period. NEVER GIVE UP! I wish any fan that says its over before you even see a sec of a game just goes straight to hell ((being a Pats or Jets fan LMAO)) Just root for the team and stop being little *****es and saying we already lost. Yes I know the chances of us winning are not great but this is not the same pats team of the last 2-3 years they can be BEAT! But I will still and always ROOT HARD for the BILLS!

GO BUFFALO!!!

BillsFanCupp38
10-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Who ever makes these schedules is so unfair to the Bills, why cant we play NE at home on a sunday night... for god sakes give us a chance man!!!

HAMMER
10-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Who ever makes these schedules is so unfair to the Bills, why cant we play NE at home on a sunday night... for god sakes give us a chance man!!!

Does it really matter whether it's Sunday night in NE or during the day? Excuses are for losers.

J-Dog
10-28-2005, 02:56 PM
I agree jesus christ already! Root for the damn Bills period. NEVER GIVE UP! I wish any fan that says its over before you even see a sec of a game just goes straight to hell ((being a Pats or Jets fan LMAO)) Just root for the team and stop being little *****es and saying we already lost. Yes I know the chances of us winning are not great but this is not the same pats team of the last 2-3 years they can be BEAT! But I will still and always ROOT HARD for the BILLS!

GO BUFFALO!!!

A Men Brotha!!! Anyone who bashes the team is not a true fan. Everyone gets frustrated with a tough loss. Just one week ago the entire world was talking playoffs, now because the Raiders beat us at Oakland we are dead in the water? I don't believe it for one second, stay optimistic and be proud regardless if we are winning or loosing!!

justasportsfan
10-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Picture this. Sunday night in NE, going to be about 50 degrees and clear they are saying. Packed, drinking stadium, on the night before Halloween. They announce the starting Defense for the Pats and than call out Teddy's name! Naw, the Pat's D won't be playing with any intensity. I am not saying the Pats could not conceivably lose every game after this one, but they are going to win and win big against us:teary: !!I'd rather picture Teddy getting leveled by Willis w/ his stiff arm all game for 150 yds and a win.

FlyingDutchman
10-28-2005, 03:23 PM
This thread is disgusting, some sh***y Bills fans here. I know were not that good but were not dead in the water. I thought Bills fans were known for always having hope no matter what. This thread is bulls****. If we win this we are in first again. It has made me sick reading the threads this week on this site. Ive never seen so much negativity...jesus you would think we're Houston. blah blah blah all week...everyone should be fired...whos the next coach...holcomb sucks......fire tom donahoe...blah blah blah...the same hens that come home to roost when the bills win...Can i remind everyone that everyone is average in the AFC right now. The chargers have the same record as us, the Broncos are in danger of falling, even the steelers and pats have had their bad games. Yes maybe were not a top tier, but we are in no means outta anything. IF WE WIN, WE ARE IN FIRST....why is everyone bringing out the headstone for our season?? We're about to play our bitter division rivals and everyone is bringing out the white flag...this makes me f****** sick...

SquishDaFish
10-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Great Post Willis. Im sick and tired of these fair weather fans dumping on their team when they are not even out of it yet. Ill root for them all the way to the end PERIOD!

BUFFALORUSS
10-28-2005, 03:48 PM
hey guys are you kidiing me with these posts? We are gonna win !!!!!!!!!!!
You call yourself fans?

Jan Reimers
10-28-2005, 03:55 PM
I never give up before the game has even started. Maybe 2 or 3 plays into it . . .

J-Dog
10-28-2005, 04:50 PM
I never said we were dead in the water, that is what a lot of people seem to think according to the posts I have been reading. However, I do believe that a majority of the people have lost faith in our beloved BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael82
10-28-2005, 09:42 PM
:wail:

HHURRICANE
10-28-2005, 10:32 PM
This thread is disgusting, some sh***y Bills fans here. I know were not that good but were not dead in the water. I thought Bills fans were known for always having hope no matter what. This thread is bulls****. If we win this we are in first again. It has made me sick reading the threads this week on this site. Ive never seen so much negativity...jesus you would think we're Houston. blah blah blah all week...everyone should be fired...whos the next coach...holcomb sucksour bitter division rivals and everyone is bringing out the white flag...this makes me f****** sick...

I am sorry to ruin your weekend. Did I interrupt the care bears feeding your little unicorn on the front lawn of your house. Hey, did you happen to watch the beating we took playing the hapless Raiders? I'll tell you this: when we take our beating this weekend than I want to make sure you are posting this same non-sense. :rage:

FlyingDutchman
10-28-2005, 11:14 PM
I am sorry to ruin your weekend. Did I interrupt the care bears feeding your little unicorn on the front lawn of your house. Hey, did you happen to watch the beating we took playing the hapless Raiders? I'll tell you this: when we take our beating this weekend than I want to make sure you are posting this same non-sense. :rage:

yeah i saw the game in which the raiders were playing like it was the super bowl to them. Yeah we played bad and yeah maybe were not as good as we thought. But as a REAL bills fan, i dont care who were playin, i would never throw in the towel. You wanna see me come post if we lose, fine i will, but if we win, or go on a tear and do good at any point in the season, i better not hear a whisper from you. Right now, hope is all we have, if you give up on that we have nothing. You were probably the kind of fan rippin on the team, then jumping back on the bandwagon last year when we did well. I know our history against the pats, and on primetime, but if you count us out before the opening kickoff, then I dont want you as a fan of my team. Thats not what we're about. I know its gonna be a tough one, and the odds are against us, but as a real fan, I never give up hope. Why are you wasting your time posting if this team is doomed. Hockey and basketball season are here, go bandwagon on a good team. Im gonna have faith in my team til elimated, did last year teach you anything? Some fan you are.

J-Dog
10-28-2005, 11:57 PM
I am with you WillisMcNasty21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate fair weather fans!!

DynaPaul
10-29-2005, 07:41 AM
We got a legitimate shot to win. It just is a very low percentage shot with the way this team has been playing added to our history at the Gillette in this century. Hey, the way I see it, this is THE WEEK. They're either going to finally come to their senses and turn it around or we can think about putting JP back in soon.

im4bflo
10-29-2005, 04:09 PM
agreed. Look, the Patriots are better than we are. There is no doubt in my mind. If this team had heart and pride, I would expect that they wouldn't be intimidated by that. They would go out there and play the Pats tough- keep the game close and possibly pull off an upset if they could get a big play late in the game.
But this team has no heart, no pride and is easily demoralized. There was no fight in them in Tampa Bay and there was no fight in them at the end fo the Oakland game, particularly on D. And that's why I think we have no chance.
That is one thing I'd like to see us have again, some fight, some attitude, get physical and you'll still have some respect even in a loss.

rschepise
10-29-2005, 04:54 PM
I would love to see a Bills victory. However, I just don't see any chance of us winning tomorrow night. Aside from the fact that Bruschi will be making his first start back this year, we have show an inability to dictate the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball. That is our main problem. It is really a shame becaue this team does have a lot of talent and a good special teams. The loss of Pat Williams really hurt us. He was able to hold up on double teams. Now, however, we have DT's that can't even hold up one one and it's really putting pressure on our linebackers and secondary. A good D-line can really mask some linebacker and secondary deficencies. By the same token, it can make them look very average (Which is our problem right now).

And what's up with the atrocious tackling?

J-Dog
10-29-2005, 05:02 PM
We definately have to keep the game close going into the second half, we should be able to run and pass the ball on the 26th ranked defense. Play mistake free and physical and we will be right there going into the 4th quarter!

Mr. Cynical
10-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Question - when was the last time the Bills won in primetime? I can't remember...

unpaid_bills
10-29-2005, 07:14 PM

It would be nice to have a home prime time game, but they have to earn that. Good teams win on the road against other good teams.

Drive 4 Five
10-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Look. I don't know where in the **** some of you get off calling people out with with this fair weather fan ****. Some of us here were fans of this team before most of you so-called hardcore fans were even born. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion here and having a negative view does not mean someone is or isn't a fan. I think we have a reason to be pissed and and anyone who is a student of this game knows that this pathetic ass team has little or no chance to get a win in Foxboro. It is called being realistic. Will we root for our team? You're god damn right we will. With everything we got. Even those of us who are disgusted with the effort this team has displayed to this point. I'm really sorry if some of you live in fantasy land but most us know this team blows right now. It is called being realistic.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-30-2005, 12:09 AM
There should be no way the Bills get blown out.. The Pats are missing Harrison and Poole.. Law of course is no longer there and Seymour, Gay and Samuel may not play do to Injury.. Bruschi is back, but common he just got back on the field after recovering from a stroke, if he plays more then half the game Ill be impressed..

As usuall the Bills D will roll ever and die making it a closer game than it should.. Buffalo should pull out the win.. Then again Buffalo sucks playing Prime Time games.. My guess is Pats 31 Bills 24..

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:27 AM
There should be no way the Bills get blown out.. The Pats are missing Harrison and Poole.. Law of course is no longer there and Seymour, Gay and Samuel may not play do to Injury.. Bruschi is back, but common he just got back on the field after recovering from a stroke, if he plays more then half the game Ill be impressed..
As usuall the Bills D will roll ever and die making it a closer game than it should.. Buffalo should pull out the win.. Then again Buffalo sucks playing Prime Time games.. My guess is Pats 31 Bills 24..

All I ask for is a good effort. The least they can do is play their asses off and TRY make this a competive game. If we get humiliated again on national television, they may ban us from primetime games altogether.

BillsFanCupp38
10-31-2005, 09:26 AM
Does it really matter whether it's Sunday night in NE or during the day? Excuses are for losers.

How dare you give me a bad rep for my post. It was completely uncalled for. That was rediculas. Dont ever quote my post again.

HHURRICANE
10-31-2005, 09:30 AM
If that was to happen, it would be a break from tradition.

Ever since the 2001 season, the Patriots have preferred to take the field as a team. They do not announce the offense, defense, or any individual players. They all come out together and are announced as the New England Patriots.

I guess they broke from tradition as I heard them calling his name out!!