PDA

View Full Version : Just What if...

carybillsfan
10-28-2005, 12:42 PM
So what its a national televisied sunday night game on the road where we've stunk for several years, who cares that Brady is 15-2 after a loss in his career, big deal that the schedule makers gave big bill an extra week to gameplan, who cares that the heart of the pats defense is returning from a stroke. What if the Bills go in there play the way they're capable of and Beat the living crap out defending SB champs. Wouldn't it be nice to just ram it down the media's throat for once!!!! I mean what would those dingleberrys from ESPN have to talk about all game if we were kicking the ***** out of them, you know they've got at least 10,000 comments lined up about how great the Pats are and how they'll turn it around. If your a Bills fan or player and are not fired up for this game, its time to find another team.

juice
10-28-2005, 01:16 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm expecting a Bills win.. the Pats have alot of injuries and were already suspect in their secondary - if the Bills can't get a passing game going against these DBs then the offense needs to be revamped.

KH will pass for 200+
WM will rush for 80+
defense will hold Dillon under 100 yds
Brady the great under 250 yds passing

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OpIv37
10-28-2005, 01:19 PM
KH will pass for 200+
WM will rush for 80+
defense will hold Dillon under 100 yds
Brady the great under 250 yds passing

maybe in madden. Not in real life.

Just once, I'd like to see this team come through in a big game. Until it happens, I'm just going to assume they're not capable of it.

Cntrygal
10-30-2005, 09:01 AM
I mean what would those dingleberrys from ESPN have to talk about all game if we were kicking the ***** out of them, you know they've got at least 10,000 comments lined up about how great the Pats are and how they'll turn it around.

They'll talk about the Pats injuries.
They'll talk about Teddy's return and how he hasn't had much time to practice with the team.
They'll talk about how enough flags haven't been thrown against the Bills.
They'll talk about all the problems/mistakes that the Pats make (no props to the Bills).
They'll talk about how the sun has to shine on a dogs ass every once in awhile.

The last buffalo fan
10-30-2005, 09:14 AM
any given sunday!!!!!!!

X-Era
10-30-2005, 06:40 PM
So what its a national televisied sunday night game on the road where we've stunk for several years, who cares that Brady is 15-2 after a loss in his career, big deal that the schedule makers gave big bill an extra week to gameplan, who cares that the heart of the pats defense is returning from a stroke. What if the Bills go in there play the way they're capable of and Beat the living crap out defending SB champs. Wouldn't it be nice to just ram it down the media's throat for once!!!! I mean what would those dingleberrys from ESPN have to talk about all game if we were kicking the ***** out of them, you know they've got at least 10,000 comments lined up about how great the Pats are and how they'll turn it around. If your a Bills fan or player and are not fired up for this game, its time to find another team.

Ohh, im rooting for us to win trust me.

And again, I dont give 2 sh_ts who plays QB. But if I had it my way, ur young QB would be learning in these big games against our division foes.

As far as the NE BJ's, your on the money. There is the ENTIRE ESPN company lined up on their knees.

You will hear a blurb about McGee and Willis but thats about it.

There are 3 universal rules when it comes to the media:

1) Things are never as good as they make it seem
2) Things are never as bad as they make it seem
3) Their opinions are based on information thats between 1 week and 1 year old.