X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

I always get a kick out of…..

…..the posters who feel that it’s their job to let us all know that the season is over and that we have no chance.

Although I have to say that I’m never quite sure of what there intentions are?????? Are they like NFL missionaries sent out to spread the word? Maybe they feel sympathy for the “simple minded” few who foolishly hold on to hope and try to show us the light?

Regardless, I find them amusing! They are so steadfast in their opinions that you would think they had inside information. Or perhaps that they’re football soothsayers and have seen what the future holds.

Hears to the quitters, and those who like to be called, “those who would rather lose now in order to win later”, you do amuse me!
    Resign our own guys!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: I always get a kick out of…..

Preponderance of the evidence. Everything we've seen on the field this year suggests that we can't get it done.

Give me some good reasons to have hope, and I'll change my tone.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      Preponderance of the evidence. Everything we've seen on the field this year suggests that we can't get it done.

Give me some good reasons to have hope, and I'll change my tone.

You may have missed my point. I don't want you to change your tune! I find it amusing.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I'm just saying that if you look at what we've shown on the field, and look at how difficult our upcoming schedule is, I don't understand where the hope comes from.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
          You may have missed my point. I don't want you to change your tune! I find it amusing.
          LMAO good thread, Pat. My thoughts exactly. IMO, 98% of this nonsense is brought up just so they can come back and say I told ya so. I think some of them even think they will change our minds. Meanwhile, we just sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            I'm just saying that if you look at what we've shown on the field, and look at how difficult our upcoming schedule is, I don't understand where the hope comes from.
            No, I totally understand your point!

What I don’t understand is the passion you show for convincing others to take heed.

And that’s what I find funny.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Find proof Pat! We want proof that the Bills wont lose their next 9 games. Got any? No. 'nuff said.

p.s.
              If you find any proof, also please send me next week's winning lotto numbers. Thx

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                LMAO good thread, Pat. My thoughts exactly. IMO, 98% of this nonsense is brought up just so they can come back and say I told ya so. I think some of them even think they will change our minds. Meanwhile, we just sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

Thanks man!

Get out in the woods yet? I don't bow hunt and shotgun starts 3 weeks from tomorrow.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                  Find proof Pat! We want proof that the Bills wont lose their next 9 games. Got any? No. 'nuff said.
                  p.s.
                  If you find any proof, also please send me next week's winning lotto numbers. Thx

You just had to say 'NS! Jerk

BTW, Bills Yankees and Penn St. We're totally on the same page. Just get the Islanders off of there and go with the Sabres and we're good.
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

You just had to say 'NS! Jerk

BTW, Bills Yankees and Penn St. We're totally on the same page. Just get the Islanders off of there and go with the Sabres and we're good.
                    I'm flexible with my hockey pick since I really don't like hockey.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                      p.s.
                      not proof. Evidence. In football, past performance is a pretty damn good indicator of future performance. It's not perfect, but it's the best thing we have to go on. Of course, you ignored this point in another thread so I'm assuming you'll ignore it again here because you don't have a good response to it.

It's not so much that I'm bent on convincing other people. It's just that I have reasons for thinking the way that I do, and I state them. I don't see any reasoning coming from the people who disagree with me. If I did, and it seemed valid, I would change my views or at least tone them down a little.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Thanks man!

Get out in the woods yet? I don't bow hunt and shotgun starts 3 weeks from tomorrow.
                        Not yet! I don't bow hunt either, so my season starts about that time too.

BTW, I'm with you guys on Buffalo & Penn State, but F the Yanks!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                          Not yet! I don't bow hunt either, so my season starts about that time too.

BTW, I'm with you guys on Buffalo & Penn State, but F the Yanks!!!

You ever been to Happy Valley? I had a chance a few years back but didn't go. But I'd love to hit it up one of these years.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

I've chilled in Penn State quite a few times, but only made it to a game once. It was a freekin' blast though! So many people. Drunk college chicks galore.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                              I've chilled in Penn State quite a few times, but only made it to a game once. It was a freekin' blast though! So many people. Drunk college chicks galore.

I bet dude. I should have made it when I was single and in college.
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X