PDA

View Full Version : Bruschi still not activated for Sunday’s tilt against Bills

The_Philster
10-29-2005, 05:19 AM
Tedy Bruschi still hasn’t been activated from the physically unable to perform list, but the New England Patriots have until 4 p.m. Saturday to do so if they plan on using him Sunday night against Buffalo. more (http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15477263&BRD=1712&PAG=461&dept_id=106787&rfi=6)

Das_Bills
10-29-2005, 06:27 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath. We thought the same with Moss and he played.

Steve
Bills Backer
St. Marys GA

Michael82
10-29-2005, 07:48 AM
I hope they don't activate him. I don't want that to be the whole ****ing story on ESPN. I don't want to hear that braindead idiots blabbing on and on about Bruschi being the man and look at how good he looks, blah, blah, blah...

But I bet he will play.

Scumbag College
10-29-2005, 08:25 AM
I hope they don't activate him. I don't want that to be the whole ****ing story on ESPN. I don't want to hear that braindead idiots blabbing on and on about Bruschi being the man and look at how good he looks, blah, blah, blah...
But I bet he will play.

Ugh, I can't agree more. Imagine on Sportscenter Monday morning if Bruschi comes back AND the Patriots win? It would be the biggest Patriots-Bruschi-Bellicheck-Brady lovefest in the history of ESPN.

They'll have a highlight of Bruschi making a tackle on a 4 yard run by Willis McGahee. Moron Stuart Scott expounds, "Bruschi is back son! Get some, big fella! Word to your mother, Willis McGahee!"

Or something like that.

kinigirly
10-29-2005, 12:40 PM
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said Pro Bowl linebacker Tedy Bruschi will play, and perhaps even start, Sunday night against the Buffalo Bills, ESPN reported Saturday.

The Patriots removed linebacker Bruschi from the physically unable to perform list Saturday afternoon, making him eligible to play in Sunday night's game against the Buffalo Bills.

Its all anyone is talking about on TV out here

bills&sabresmvf
10-29-2005, 12:48 PM
ESPN will be non-stop about Bruschi, but we have to ignore that and play "our game"

MTBillsFan
10-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Just frigin great! I was really hoping he'd come back against the dolts and not us. At any rate, McGahee will run all over him! WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!!!
GO BILLS!

ParanoidAndroid
10-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Is that guy in "football shape?" He's been practicing for a week or so. He went through the summer planning on NOT coming back.
A stroke is not something that comes out of nowhere.
There must have been some underlying factor that made him susceptible.
Strenuous activity, however, doesn't increase the risk of stroke. On the other hand, a few concussions or one bad one can make him even more susceptible than he already is. The chances are minimal, but still exist.
Let's hope whatever the cause, it stays away for a very, very long time. :pray:
I just hope he gets winded and whiffs on a few tackles. :D

The_Philster
10-29-2005, 03:06 PM
The New England Patriots removed linebacker Tedy Bruschi from the physically unable to perform list early Saturday afternoon, meaning he will play in Sunday night's game against the Buffalo Bills.

Bruschi needed to be activated by 4 p.m. on Saturday to play.
more (http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051029/APS/510290700)

kinigirly
10-29-2005, 03:14 PM
that's what i said earlier you fool. sorry phil you're not a fool..i'm cranky its snowing out here in Mass. and its snowing heavily :yucky:

The_Philster
10-29-2005, 03:18 PM
snow in October makes most people cranky :pet: kinigirly
anyway, just posting a link to the story :up:

Michael82
10-30-2005, 08:26 AM
I hope Willis gives Tedy his vicious stiff arm to send him back to the bench. :mad:

Cntrygal
10-30-2005, 09:14 AM
that's what i said earlier you fool. sorry phil you're not a fool..i'm cranky its snowing out here in Mass. and its snowing heavily :yucky:

It snowed about a month ago in South Dakota.