Clear All
  • Sabre Ally
    • Jul 2002

O.J. moving to the area?

O.J. looking for house to buy near Lockport
    By THOMAS J. PROHASKA
    NEWS NIAGARA BUREAU
    10/29/2005

LOCKPORT - O.J. Simpson has been looking at homes in the Lockport area, but representatives of the former football star downplay the significance of his house-hunting.
    Simpson last week visited a house for sale on Lincoln Avenue, across from Lockport High School, according to a real estate source with knowledge of the house hunt.

But the agent showing the house said Friday she was told to deny Simpson has any interest in Niagara County real estate.

"I spoke to a representative of O.J.'s this morning," said Linda Froman, owner of Froman Realty, which is listing the house for sale.

This is what Simpson's representative wants to say, according to Froman, who said she did not see Simpson: "He is not buying a house here. He is not buying in the area. He wants me to go on record that it was not O.J."

But that's not what The Buffalo News was told earlier in the day by a real estate source who asked not to be identified because of a confidentiality agreement. That person said Simpson was interested in buying a home in eastern Niagara County because he has a girlfriend from Lockport. The real estate source said Simpson had looked at the Lincoln Avenue house, but was unlikely to buy it.

Full Story Here
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: O.J. moving to the area?

I heard he was going to move into the Ralph and become....DUN DUN DUN...

The Phantom of the Gridiron!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Dun dun dun dun duuuun!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

bring the cows on hommmeeeee

why the hell... lockport!? he should look at houses in east amherst, or swormsville, which is northern east amherst... down the road from lockport... but damn.. lockport... geez.. too boring out there

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Let's see.... I'm famous (or infamous) and tell a realtor to NOT spread the word about my business. Realtor is interested in making headlines. Realtor is no longer in the running for the commission.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

oh come on it figures i wanna move back home and i got oj down the street. lockport is in the middle of nowhere and there are no lights on the streets driving out there! its like my own personal blair witch project.

Comment

• footballhottie
            • Feb 2005

BS....

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

Are u kidding me who cares we know that he won't leave florida.. ACCORDING TO PAUL CAMBRIA...DEF ATTORNEY......the move would cost oj big bucks because of the judement awarded against him...Anyway it's just a publicy stunt ....

Bmax

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

If it is true... that realtor has some ethical issues

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

O.J. Simpson denies house-hunting upstate

O-J Simpson says he is not buying a house in the Buffalo area.

Simpson talked to The Buffalo News yesterday after reports said he might be house-hunting in Lockport.
                  more
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Well then...if OJ denies the allegation, then it must be the truth.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                      Well then...if OJ denies the allegation, then it must be the truth.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

O.J. isn't buying area house-hunting report

O.J. Simpson did his best Saturday to burst a real estate bubble.
                        Contrary to reports, he said he is not buying a house in Lockport and has no plans to buy any real estate in Niagara County. "I live in Miami, and I'm not leaving Miami," he said in a telephone interview after reading a Buffalo News article suggesting that he was interested in buying a home in Lockport. more
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                        X