PDA

View Full Version : Bills chances against the Pats

Mr.Reality
10-29-2005, 04:15 PM
The Pats defense doesn't seem to be it's old self these days without Romeo (among others). Can the Bills pound away on them with McGahee? Can the Bills score on the Patriots defense, enough to win, say. . . 21 points?

What exactly is the Bills problem getting the ball to Moulds this season? Is the QB play that bad? Or, like the Lions, is their offensive line just terrible?

The Bills D looks pretty good statistically. Fluke? Are they as good as their numbers? Can they hold the Pats under three touchdowns?

The_Philster
10-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Bills D is good..against the pass...but why pass against us when you can ram the ball down our throats? :ill:

Meathead
10-29-2005, 04:19 PM
This year's Bills D is like the Rams SB team's D, they thrive in big plays but when you don't make mistakes you move the ball and win.

That doesn't bode well when going against a steady vet like Brady and their other offensive skill players.

Mr.Reality
10-29-2005, 04:21 PM
What about offensively. Can the Bills score all over the Pats? I'm not sure that I give the Pats an automatic win here.

footballhottie
10-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Unless we go with my plan were not going to win

The_Philster
10-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Unless we go with my plan were not going to win
How are we going to go with your plan if you're not in Foxboro? :cynic:

footballhottie
10-29-2005, 04:31 PM
If i leave now i'll be on time for them going into clubs n stuff...duhh

The_Philster
10-29-2005, 04:33 PM
If i leave now i'll be on time for them going into clubs n stuff...duhh
:tap: You're still here, though.
BTW, :wtf: is up with your away message? :spit:

footballhottie
10-29-2005, 04:44 PM
lol there mad funny..

footballhottie
10-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

OpIv37
10-29-2005, 05:23 PM
The Pats defense doesn't seem to be it's old self these days without Romeo (among others). Can the Bills pound away on them with McGahee?

Can we pound on them with McGahee? probably. Will we? No, because our coaches are morons.

Mr. Cynical
10-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

:huh:

mybills
10-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Bills D is good..against the pass...but why pass against us when you can ram the ball down our throats? :ill:
Actually, that's all they've been doing is passing this year. They just might burn Brady out doing it.

I'm really loving the moronic red flags Billichik's been throwing lately, too. :rofl:

Turf
10-29-2005, 08:41 PM
The Bills offense, well mainly their coaching staff, is so nuetered and inept, there is no freakin way they put up more than 17 points tomorrow.
Meantime, NE will have 28 to 31 by half time. Everyone will be calling for TD's head after tomorrow.
It's going to be freakin ugly tomorrow folks. Do yourself a favor. Start drinking at 7, and relax and embrace the horror by 9:30.

billsballerc
10-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Can we pound on them with McGahee? probably. Will we? No, because our coaches are morons.
yes our coaches deffinitely are morons. i mean come one our play calling is getting to conservitive. were not taking any shots down field maybe a bomb to roscoe will fix that lets hope so.

oh yea
TOM BRADY IS GAY :assclown: :assclown: :assclown: :assclown: :assclown: :assclown: :assclown: :assclown: :assclown:

Typ0
10-29-2005, 10:29 PM
The Pats defense doesn't seem to be it's old self these days without Romeo (among others). Can the Bills pound away on them with McGahee? Can the Bills score on the Patriots defense, enough to win, say. . . 21 points?
What exactly is the Bills problem getting the ball to Moulds this season? Is the QB play that bad? Or, like the Lions, is their offensive line just terrible?
The Bills D looks pretty good statistically. Fluke? Are they as good as their numbers? Can they hold the Pats under three touchdowns?

the Pats defense is so banged up it's not funny...I think they are going to have a seventh string corner playing. But, based on what we saw in the Atlanta game, that means we probably will only throw the ball three times in the entire game and two of those passes will be behind the line of scrimmage. I'm certain this is because NE game plan will be "expecting" us to throw more than five times...so instead we will run the ball on every single down.

The saddest thing though...is that we are being compared to the Lions :(

footballhottie
10-29-2005, 10:40 PM
If brady dosn't suck c*** then nobody does....

Drive 4 Five
10-29-2005, 11:00 PM
If brady dosn't suck c*** then nobody does....

Now that's just the kind of comment I would expect from you. By the way, what does this have to do with football again?

Captain Obvious
10-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Now that's just the kind of comment I would expect from you. By the way, what does this have to do with football again?

Don't mind her shes drunk. What are the bills chances. Give the ball to Willis 30 times and hope for the best. With Bruschi coming back, when he walks thru the tunnel before the game its going to be like ROCKY. Gillette stadium will be going crazy. Sorry, I'm not very optimistic for a bills win.

Drive 4 Five
10-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Don't mind her shes drunk. What are the bills chances. Give the ball to Willis 30 times and hope for the best. With Bruschi coming back, when he walks thru the tunnel before the game its going to be like ROCKY. Gillette stadium will be going crazy. Sorry, I'm not very optimistic for a bills win.

Well that makes two of us then. By the way, do you know the injury staus for the Patriots off hand? I am desperately grasping for ANYTHING to give me hope bro.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2005, 11:38 PM
Well that makes two of us then. By the way, do you know the injury staus for the Patriots off hand? I am desperately grasping for ANYTHING to give me hope bro.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/injuries

Looking at that list, I feel a little bit better. Dillon? Seymour? Warren? Starks? Maybe we've got a chance.

footballhottie
10-29-2005, 11:49 PM
excuse me i was just putting my 2cents in after the comment above..i was not talking to you...go away now....

Drive 4 Five
10-30-2005, 12:01 AM
excuse me i was just putting my 2cents in after the comment above..i was not talking to you...go away now....

:teary:

OMG I think I'm going to cry.