PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Fans

jamze132
10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
I am a die hard Bills fan and have been so for over 20 years. I have read a lot of posts about how Buffalo is going to win tonight and how we are going to "blow out" New England. I would love for it to happen. But I just don't see how it will. In the event that we lose tonight, what will everyone say about the state of the team tomorrow? For everyone who honestly believes that we will kick the crap out of New England tonight, how will you feel tomorrow if we lose? Will the excuses come pouring in? Will you remain faithful or just live in a fantasy world? I will live and die with just about every play tonight and I pray for a win.

DaBills
10-30-2005, 03:40 PM
I am a die hard Bills fan and have been so for over 20 years. I have read a lot of posts about how Buffalo is going to win tonight and how we are going to "blow out" New England. I would love for it to happen. But I just don't see how it will. In the event that we lose tonight, what will everyone say about the state of the team tomorrow? For everyone who honestly believes that we will kick the crap out of New England tonight, how will you feel tomorrow if we lose? Will the excuses come pouring in? Will you remain faithful or just live in a fantasy world? I will live and die with just about every play tonight and I pray for a win.

Depends on how they play as to who gets the blame. I am sticking by the team either way.

jamze132
10-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Depends on how they play as to who gets the blame. I am sticking by the team either way.
I will stick by them as well. But what will those who really think we are going to kill NE tonight say tomorrow if we don't? It just seems to me that there are a lot of zoners who are oblivious to the fact that out current team isn't as good as advertised by our GM. There are many zoners who do understand this too, and this is not directed towards them.