PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans are ranked 8th in the league

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-13-2003, 09:24 PM
http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/stories/2003/01/13/story2.html?buffalo/stories/2003/01/13/story2.html?tbdbuffalo/stories/2003/01/13/story2.html

The Bills finished eighth last season and ninth the two years before that. Their highest ranking was third in 1997.

Each team was rated on its performance during the past 10 seasons in seven categories. Three categories measured fan loyalty. The other four determined how difficult it is to be a fan in each market.

The top team, Cleveland, was awarded an overall score of 100 points. All other scores were based off that benchmark, with Buffalo at 87.07 points.

I gotta agree that Cleveland has the best fans in the NFL. If Buffalo ever moved, I'd become a Browns fan.

northernbillfan
01-14-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
If Buffalo ever moved, I'd become a Browns fan.
The Browns franchise is/was one of the greatest of all sports. That however has been tainted since the uprooting.

The Bills franchise has as much of a signifigance to the history of football, as does any mid-west team (GB, Chi, etal). Too bad they don't factor in historical relevance to the league, in these equations. For that alone the Bills would make the top 5.