• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Keys to victory

Change our gameplan. Catch NE off guard.
    1. Lets run the RUN n SHOOT offense.
    2. On Defense throw the 4-6 DEFENSE.
    3. Run some Trips
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: Keys to victory

Originally posted by J.P.is just pathetic
    We could put J.P. behind center....

NE will be so caught off guard and laughing so hard that we could run a draw right up the middle for a score.
    Im wondering? Are you a Bills fan at all? Do you want us to lose?

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY
      Im wondering? Are you a Bills fan at all? Do you want us to lose?
      no...he's not..and yes, he does
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by J.P.is just pathetic
        I used to be a die-hard Bills' fan. Last year I "billieved" in what we were building. The inexplicable decision to rebuild and go with an unproved commodity from Tulane instead of a first ballot Hall of Famer left me so frustrated that I lost all faith in the direction the organization was heading. Now I basically laugh at Buffalo's misfortunes and revel in the success Dallas is having. It's nice cheering for a competent organization that understands Bledsoe is better than Losman. I thought a first-grader could come to this conclusion, but evidently Mularkey thought otherwise. Buffalo made their bed and now they're lying in it. I can't support a joke that brings such misery upon themselves.
        dude i like drew too. i think he's a hal of famer too. but he def was a failure in buffalo. a failure is a failure. even if jp bombs worse than drew. theres no such thing as being a lesser failure. a failure is a failure. bottomline. drew could never succeed on a team built with a bad o line. some qbs can do that. drew isnt one. if this is how you act, you are def the biggest fairweather fan out there

Comment

Working...
        X