X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

Chapter 11=1st salvos of labor war??

Will the teams' financial troubles help other owners achieve cost containment under a new CBA?
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Print at least the first two paragraphs will ya??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Instructions:

Click on link and read the article!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

I liked it last nite when Josh Mora specifically asked Darcy on the effect the bankruptcy had on Darcy's own contract. Boy did Darcy look pissed.

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Mora sucks and you know it.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

He's OK! I sat behind him on my flight to Ft. Lauderdale. We talked about the Bills for a bit. He was nice to me :) as was his camera guy.

That being said, he did the right thing in asking Darcy about his contract status. The rumor of a "Personal Services" contract justifies that question. Too bad Darcy........get over it!!

Comment

• Jim
              Junior Zoner
              • Dec 2002

That Josh is a pistol! You should see the pranks he pulls in the makeup room.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Bye Bye Darcy...Bye Bye Darcy...Bye Bye Darcy...we'll be glad to help you go.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X