• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

RAPED by the refs

the NFL is still protecting their ****ing marketing ploy in the Patriots. That second challenge should have been overturned, and on the play where NE set up their 2nd touchdown, the TE was moving forward when the ball was snapped.

As far as the call on Moulds- it could go either way but they let that **** go all game then call it on us when it means the most.

We can't beat the Pats and the Refs.

MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • unpaid_bills
    • Nov 2004

Re: RAPED by the refs

Those were tough calls. The one on Moulds was BS in my opinion that was a huge call and momentum killer.

The challenge call on Branch was tough - hard to tell on the replay. How did he get so wide open anyway. The D was playing tough all game till the 4th Qt they seem to run out of gas.
    Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

How do yo call a offensive pass interference on a 3rd and 6 with under 3 minutes left for some hand pushing? I just don't get it.

Shame on the refs and the NFL for pandering to the Pats.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Bert102176
        • Aug 2002

these refs need to be beat and so bad they are in the hospital
        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Lexwhat
          • Feb 2005

I thought the refs blew it on the Moulds call, but I dunno about the Branch reception. It could've gone either way. The Bills had their fair share of calls. It wasnt like NE was doing whatever they wanted to do.

The bottom line is, we could have won this game and we didn't. We are not good enough, period. If we are a legitimate threat for a division title, we need to learn how to produce red zone points and not blow leads.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Op stop with the NFL is out to get us stuff. It just doesn't sound good. We blew this on our own.

Comment

• Lexwhat
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Lexwhat
              I thought the refs blew it on the Moulds call, but I dunno about the Branch reception. It could've gone either way. The Bills had their fair share of calls. It wasnt like NE was doing whatever they wanted to do.

The bottom line is, we could have won this game and we didn't. We are not good enough, period. If we are a legitimate threat for a division title, we need to learn how to produce red zone points and not blow leads.

Oops, I meant red zone Touchdowns instead of field goals.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                • Mar 2003

That ball clearly bounces off the ground. Clearly.

I wonder who the ref was talking to on the headset after the 90 seconds was up? An NFL front office guy telling him not to overturn it? This happens way too much to be merely a coincidence.
                Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                  Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                  • Mar 2004

I thought the ball clearly bounced off the ground too. Just like everyone else on my floor did, and just like Mike and Joe thought too. The ref didn't even explain why it was a catch or why they upheld it.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                  "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                    • Jul 2002

how is everyone so sure the ball doesnt bounce off his arm? not saying it definately did, but i cant rule it out personally. maybe someone saw something i didnt. as for the moulds call. that was pretty rough.

i dont buy into this fixed or rigged nonsense though. ill tell you this, you dominate a game as much as buffalo did, anything shy of the officalls spotting the other team 10 points, they need to come out with a win.
                    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• BSXIII
                      Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                      • Apr 2004

I think the offensive pass interference was a bad call, but Moulds looked like he tried to push the defender away and just missed. He extended his arms before the seperation. The replay showed very little contact, but Moulds did do a pushing motion and made some contact.
                      I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I too feel that we got robbed by the refs with nitpicky calls when it counted the most. When they didn't overturn that Branch catch I was like "WHAT??????" waking up my wife. It's 3:30am here and I woke up in the middle of the night STILL PISSED. I guess I'm a real fan.

MOTHER****ING REFS.

Also the image of Brady getting all pumped on the sidelines just made me want to vomit.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
                          how is everyone so sure the ball doesnt bounce off his arm?
                          the HUGE CLUMP OF GRASS on the ball when he held it up was a pretty damn good clue. Take a look again- there is a ton of grass and dirt on that ball when he turns around. The ground cannot cause a fumble but it CAN cause and incompletion.

And THURM- it's not that the NFL is out to get us. It's just the NFL has a great story line in a team called the "Patriots" dominating after 9/11, a 6th round QB shredding the NFL, a team with no huge stars winning, and now Bruschi's return. They can't let a 3-4 team with only one big star (two if Spikes were playing) destroy that on national TV.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• footballhottie
                            • Feb 2005

are u kidding me!? Did u even watch the game?! Those refs called EVERYTHING on the pats and not much on us! I couldn't be any more happy with the refs...we got away with murrder last night... i am very happy with the game we only lost by what 5 points...instead of 30 something

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• DaBills
                              • Sep 2004

The next morning, in addition to ****ty playcalling, my heart says the refs just favor the Pats during their successful run this decade, just like the Bulls got all the calls during Jordan's reign. It's just one more reason we lost last night, not the only.

My head tells me the technology with all the different views, and the refs, are just not up to the speed of the game, just like the umps in the world series. Clearly, there were two plays, the Moulds play and one earlier on an INC where the WR had his hands under the ball.

He had them there BEFORE the ball got to him and then had them still under the ball after the catch as shown on replay. But we don't get the call. You mean to tell me that magically, between the time the ball got in his hands and when he rolled up with it that his hands physically broke off, then repositioned themselves on TOP of the ball, thus allowing the bottom of the ball to hit the grass, then his hands moved back as he rolled over? All in a nano-second? There's no way.

And, the one that only McGuire caught that I saw, was late with Brady driving for their second score. The WR catches it inside the five and is rolling over after diving. As he comes around, the end of the ball CLEARLY hit the grass, yet they don't show a replay of that one? That was a red flag challenge if ever I saw one. Don't know who's watching the monitor for the bills upstairs, but they should be looking for work this morning.
                              “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

Working...
                              X