PDA

View Full Version : TOM CLEMENTS AND JERRY GRAY MUST BE FIRED NOW!

DaBills
10-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Clements for the simple fact that he ran trick plays at key times that stalled drives. Reverses, direct snaps. NE's D is too fast laterally to run that ****.

He also failed to run WM more times outside and to the left, because they just had to prove WM could hit the middle. Only five runs to the left when it was WM's highest percentage gain per carry? Going to the pass inside the redzone first before the run?

Kelly Holcomb is a journeyman QB for a reason. I said it befroe the game, this team is a 2 td offense – at best. Kelly looked lost in many key situations. I don't wanna hear **** about his numbers. That's a lost QB out there, not a leader.

Jerry gray. Jerry-****ing gray. Turn in your playbook. Having Clements and the other backs lay off the receivers cost us the game. Several times they were 10 yards off!!!! Typical of brady all night: hitting the quick slant over the line at key times to sustain drives. And we don't do anything tio disrupt them? STAY UP ON THE LINE AND DISRUPT THEIR TIMING! Inside the five, NE is coming back an clements is backing up in the endzone virtually giving Brady a gift.

Bert102176
10-30-2005, 11:29 PM
both of them should be fired, but I don't blame KH for anything