PDA

View Full Version : Hate Holcomb for the loss?

JD
10-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Then your an idiot...if JP played...we would have been down and out in the 2nd.

So your telling me, you think JP could have passed for 250 yards? :lmao:

Wow...sure it was a stupid ass decision. But it should not have led to all the beans on one play. Lindel missed a field goal...that challenged play was BULL****, the he did NOT have control of the ball..it bobbled, he rolled over, bottom of the ball hit the turf and you can see it MOVE! And to call offensive interference with 2:40 to go..HOW CONVIENENT...both sides were pushing and shoving eachother the ENTIRE GAME!!!!!

So STFU about us losing because of Holcomb. The team blew it, the coaching staff blew it, end of story. Good night.

Bert102176
10-30-2005, 11:25 PM
IMO it's not his fault it's the refs they are C*#* sucking Bast*#*'s and need to be shot

Iehoshua
10-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Quit reposting same bullcrap posts. Worst piece of crap post I've ever read. I threw up in my mouth having to read it twice.

Philagape
Holcomb fumbled, NE went ahead, there's no way around that. Nor around him making a poor decision on the last play. He's as much to blame as anyone. How is pointing that out hating him?

What JP would have done is irrelevant ... we lose either way.

Crisis
WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO PLAY FOR THIS YEAR.

Losman needs to take his lumps now rather than later, Holcomb showed us why he is a career back-up. Having a mediocre game where the only play that wasn't average was when the Pats had a complete meltdown in their pass coverage.

The reason we were close was because Willis McGahee had his best game as a pro.

THATHURMANATOR
10-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Then your an idiot...if JP played...we would have been down and out in the 2nd.
So your telling me, you think JP could have passed for 250 yards? :lmao:
Wow...sure it was a stupid ass decision. But it should not have led to all the beans on one play. Lindel missed a field goal...that challenged play was BULL****, the he did NOT have control of the ball..it bobbled, he rolled over, bottom of the ball hit the turf and you can see it MOVE! And to call offensive interference with 2:40 to go..HOW CONVIENENT...both sides were pushing and shoving eachother the ENTIRE GAME!!!!!
So STFU about us losing because of Holcomb. The team blew it, the coaching staff blew it, end of story. Good night.
Listen man. I for one don't hate Holcomb. He gave what he has to give(which is not enough) but you cant hate him for it. It boils down to the fact that we need to see if JP is actually a francise QB or not. Why waste our time with Holcomb dinking and dunking down the field. Why waste time evauluatind JP at this point. I will blame Holcomb also for fumbling on the 20 and giving them a f ing gift.

JD
10-30-2005, 11:36 PM
And the O-Line wasnt at fault for that fumble? Right.

TigerJ
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't hate Holcomb. At this moment he's better than JP. He did however have bad plays at three critical points; the interception, the fumble and his last pass completion. If the Bills were strong in every other area, Holcomb could probably play well enough not to lose. He's not good enough to rally a struggling team and carry it on his back, like a Brett Favre in his prime or any one of several other QBs. I agree with the decision to play him as long as the Bills are in the playoff hunt. As that slips away the Bills need to consider putting Losman back in because either he is the future or the Bills have no future.

Mahdi
10-30-2005, 11:40 PM
I dont blame Holcomb for anything but the play at the end. Id rather he throw it up 30 feet in the air as long as it was past the first down marker. Other than that he played well, made good reads and hit a big play when we needed it. Even the fumble wasnt his fault he got hit from the blindside and wasnt given much time to throw it. What I dont get is throwing on 2 and 5 when Willis is running so well. You know its 4 down territory so even if he only picks up 2 or 3 u still have 2 downs to make 2 yards. Blame Mularkey and Clements for that. An honorable mention however is Peters who had a great game!!! I'd like to see him start at LT from now on protecting JP.

THATHURMANATOR
10-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Partially yes. If we had won today this isn't a discussion but since we lost and that Holcomb threw a 4 yard pass on 4th and 7 we now acknowledge that it is time to really see what JP has to offer. We are not stupid for realizing this.

BuffaloRanger
10-30-2005, 11:41 PM
I would rather finish 6-10 with JP than 7-9 with Holcomb. With the season on the line he throws a bull**** 2 yard pass? I don;t hate him. He is a loser. 250 yeards is an average day for most QBs. Bledsoe did that, but was chased out of town for making ******ed throws, like Holcomb did.

Look at the Giants. They made the switch at QB last year when everyone thought they still had a chance at the playoffs. They knew they didn't. The Bills don't either.

THATHURMANATOR
He did have a decent game besides 2 plays but the last play of the game is enough for me to want him out of there.

THATHURMANATOR
He did have a decent game besides 2 plays but the last play of the game is enough for me to want him out of there.

JD
10-31-2005, 12:41 AM
I think JP will start no matter what. So much for Holcombmania....and damn it had such a great ring to it too! :sad: