PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you missed it...

DynaPaul
10-30-2005, 11:28 PM
I tell ya Joe, Tedy Bruschi is a hero. He's amazing. Look at him out there. He hasn't made any big plays but with a guy like Tedy Bruschi back in the lineup this defense sure has heart now. Look, there's his wife now. Hey, let's cut to this clip of Bilbo Kraft talking about him while a critical play happens that significantly changes the momentum of the game. Let's just listen to his pudgy, Bahston ass drone on and on about Tedy Bruschi. You know Paul I was just talking to Tedy in the studio yesterday and as he walked in for his interview we all stood up and gave him a standing ovation. Amazing... that's what a guy like Tedy Bruschi deserves. You know what the amazing this about Tedy is? A guy like Tedy Bruschi plays 60 minutes of hard, solid football. He's a guy that doesn't quit. Yo know what Dan? I heard that Tedy Bruschi like turkey sandwiches and I just happened to have one for lunch yesterday. Look at this, a guy like Tedy Bruschi is a warrior - to come back to this sport just for the love of the game is what it's all about. It's not about money, it's about your love for the game of football. Let's go to Suzy whose vagina is really wet over Tedy Bruschi. Suzy? Yes guys, you know, I was within 10 feet of Tedy on the sidelines and I started to have visions of Armageddon. Tedy was there to slay a 6 headed dragon while Jesus descended, rose all the dead, and liberated mankind from Satan. Tedy helped kill Satan with a crushing tackle near the goal line. Let's go to a commercial. Hey we're back from the commercial with the latest update about Tedy Bruschi. He's really firing the guys up over there. You know Joe, a guy like Tedy Bruschi doesn't back down from challenges. The Bills just scored a touchdown. Like I was saying, Tedy Bruschi doesn't back down from challenges. He gets in players faces to challenge them to play to higher level. Tedy Bruschi really is the heart and soul of the Patriots defense. In fact, he could play out there by himself and shut down even an elite offense like the Broncos. I can't stop myself now, guys chant with me Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi...

TEEEEDDDDYYYYY BRRRUUUSSCHHHIIIII...AAHHHHHHHH... :blowup:

Crisis
10-30-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm pissed off as can be but this post actually made me laugh.

Thanks for the well-needed relief.

THATHURMANATOR
10-30-2005, 11:35 PM
F THAT F AG ETT I am sick to my stomach listend to that Douche Thiesman and the rest of the bunch licking his ass. F BRUSCHI I COULD CARE LESS!

LarryBoy
10-30-2005, 11:37 PM
Its funny in a way, yet sad cause its so true at the same time!

hammerbillsfan
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
ESPN must get payed by the Pats to say all that nice **** about them.

We all know the real story. :monkeyp: Patriots

LtBillsFan66
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Looks like a transcript from the game commentary.

hammerbillsfan
10-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey, let's cut to this clip of Bilbo Kraft talking about him while a critical play happens that significantly changes the momentum of the game. Let's just listen to his pudgy, Bahston ass drone on and on about Tedy Bruschi. Yo know what Dan? I heard that Tedy Bruschi like turkey sandwiches and I just happened to have one for lunch yesterday. Let's go to Suzy whose vagina is really wet over Tedy Bruschi. Suzy? Yes guys, you know, I was within 10 feet of Tedy on the sidelines and I started to have visions of Armageddon. Tedy was there to slay a 6 headed dragon while Jesus descended, rose all the dead, and liberated mankind from Satan.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lexwhat
10-30-2005, 11:57 PM
I heard that Tedy Bruschi like turkey sandwiches and I just happened to have one for lunch yesterday.

Yes guys, you know, I was within 10 feet of Tedy on the sidelines and I started to have visions of Armageddon. Tedy was there to slay a 6 headed dragon while Jesus descended, rose all the dead, and liberated mankind from Satan. Tedy helped kill Satan with a crushing tackle near the goal line.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

kgun12
10-31-2005, 12:00 AM
I hope everything works out for him, but I think it is really sad that a man with 3 Super Bowl win and all that money would risk so much for pesonally gratification.

Good luck to him, I hope when someone in their locker room says let it all on the field, Teddy doesn't take him seriously!

BSXIII
10-31-2005, 12:06 AM
I don't get all the hatred towards one of the most intelligent and hardest workers in the NFL. He had 8-10 second opinions and all the doctors cleared him to play. I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but don't kid yourself into thinking you wouldn't love to have Bruschi on this team. He wasn't going to play this year, but each and every doctor told him he was at no greater risk than before. His first priority was always his long term health, and the doctors said he's good to go.

As for Joe Theisman...... Go to town, there are no excuses for him.

Captain gameboy
10-31-2005, 12:12 AM
I hope everything works out for him, but I think it is really sad that a man with 3 Super Bowl win and all that money would risk so much for pesonally gratification.
Good luck to him, I hope when someone in their locker room says let it all on the field, Teddy doesn't take him seriously!

I posted this last year, but I'll do it again.
One of my best friends is married to a woman who's sister is married to a very well known Patriots linebacker of the last few years.

Teddy B was known as the most prodigious head into locker, or any other hard object, banger prior to game guys in history.

I don't play an MD on TV etc,etc., but that peculiar hobby, carried to such an extreme, could not have effected brain function.

Good luck Teddy, but I hope I never hear your's or Junior Seau's name again during an NFL game.

I would much rather be tortured by the lime green hatchback commercial.

SabreEleven
10-31-2005, 12:24 AM
Bruschi is headed back into surgery, what a shame, but now it is to get Theisman, McGuire and that other nimrod removed from his ass. He be ready to go next week. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!:down:

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2005, 04:12 AM
Yo know what Dan? I heard that Tedy Bruschi like turkey sandwiches and I just happened to have one for lunch yesterday.

Let's go to Suzy whose vagina is really wet over Tedy Bruschi. Suzy? Yes guys, you know, I was within 10 feet of Tedy on the sidelines and I started to have visions of Armageddon.

You know Joe, a guy like Tedy Bruschi doesn't back down from challenges. The Bills just scored a touchdown. Like I was saying, Tedy Bruschi doesn't back down from challenges.

guys chant with me Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy Bruschi Tedy
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Post of the Year! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The_Philster
10-31-2005, 04:59 AM
I don't get all the hatred towards one of the most intelligent and hardest workers in the NFL. He had 8-10 second opinions and all the doctors cleared him to play. I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but don't kid yourself into thinking you wouldn't love to have Bruschi on this team. He wasn't going to play this year, but each and every doctor told him he was at no greater risk than before. His first priority was always his long term health, and the doctors said he's good to go.

As for Joe Theisman...... Go to town, there are no excuses for him.
it's nothing against Bruschi, but the fact that ESPN cared more about talking about him than they did showing the game

Jan Reimers
10-31-2005, 06:44 AM
I particularly liked the shot of him puking on the sidelines. Great television.

JayWood
10-31-2005, 08:14 AM
:lmao: One of the best posts ever!!!!

The Teddy love fest was sickening, however what really pissed me off was having to listen to Kraft, Suzzy Wetlicker, Joey T. and thre rest of the blow hards give interviews about what Teddy ate for breakfast while there are some big plays taking place on the field. And to go even further, when they would get back to the actual game they continued to talk about TB not even aknowledging what took place on the field. ESPN...shame on you, that was horrible and unprofessional broadcasting last night:yucky:

HHURRICANE
10-31-2005, 08:24 AM
2 key plays happened while Suzi was giving Tedy a metaphoirc BJ. It was sickening how bad the actual football coverage was. But the way that changes is by having a real team kick the living bejesus out of the Pats. The Bills did not do that.