PDA

View Full Version : My halfway through the season assessment

jpdex12
10-30-2005, 11:41 PM
What I would like to see in the off season after what I've seen so far this season:

1. Get a replacement for LG-Anderson. He is guarenteed to have three penalties a game and at least one of them is at a very bad time. His pass protection is putrid. LAZY!

2. Jerman and Peters could get a passing grade at starting at RT. Mike Williams should take a severe paycut as he is not durable and not even a top ten tackle. We are overpaying him and could save a lot of $$ by cutting that salary big time. Trade him for what we can get or cut his fat ass.

3. Draft a stud DT that could step right in and play a good percentage of the game with good results.

4. Keep Crowell at outside LB. Posey sucks. You never see him making plays. Our LB's should be Spikes, Fletcher and Crowell. That means that we draft a future project at LB.

5. Draft a CB that we could possibly start. We sealed McGee and if Willis finishes as a top five RB he will want a new contract. No way we can sign Nate unless we lighten the load with MW's salary and Mould's salary. At worst we will have to cough up the average for a top three CB for Nate if we tag him and he plays for one more year.

6. Restructure Mould's contract or cut him or trade him.

7. Ditto for MW.

8. Make the Run Defense and O-line priority in the draft.

9. *hit can Tom Clements.

10. Cut Josh Reed for missing another crucial third down drop that hits him in the numbers.

Just a frustrated fans top ten opinions!

jpdex12
10-31-2005, 07:55 AM
Thought for sure I'd get at least one reply. Maybe it's the same old talk???