PDA

View Full Version : Peters to Start @ LT???

Mahdi
10-31-2005, 12:05 AM
I wasn't focusing on it too much, but from what I could tell Peters had a really good game at RT. And that's considering he was practicing at LT all this time. I don't think he gave up any sacks and Willis clearly wasn't affected. So does Peters get the start at LT from now on ???

JefftheBillsfan
10-31-2005, 12:45 AM
i personally wouldnt change a thing considering how well the unit played together tonight. ill say this, mike william's days here look numbered.

Bmax
10-31-2005, 01:45 AM
so what are you saying we keep gandy and let williams go ...nuts look this team needs to start peters at LT when big mike get healthy...I say this kid is a player.....and heck if a green as ever guy like peters can play like he did imagine what he will do with about a year or two under his belt. The bye week comes a perfect time for the bills to make this move bench gandy and start peters at Lt... Let' face it gandy is our worst Lt since jerry the condo crafts was playing .....

Bmax

Jan Reimers
10-31-2005, 07:32 AM
It would be good to start Peters, in the same way that we need to start JP, make better use of Parrish, and keep a roster spot open for Everett if he is anywhere near ready to play this season.

If these guys are the future, I say play them now. We are going NOWHERE with this team as presently constituted.

X-Era
10-31-2005, 07:36 AM
I wasn't focusing on it too much, but from what I could tell Peters had a really good game at RT. And that's considering he was practicing at LT all this time. I don't think he gave up any sacks and Willis clearly wasn't affected. So does Peters get the start at LT from now on ???

I said at the start of the season that this guy could be one of the leagues best. Well, he obviously hasnt proved that to anyone but he looked damn good tonight. I say keep it up.

Our weakest link is in pass protection, we certainly can run the ball well. Ohh, and we have Bennie the human penalty.

HHURRICANE
10-31-2005, 07:44 AM
It would be good to start Peters, in the same way that we need to start JP, make better use of Parrish, and keep a roster spot open for Everett if he is anywhere near ready to play this season.

If these guys are the future, I say play them now. We are going NOWHERE with this team as presently constituted.

Yes, yes, yes!! Peters is a stud. Let's get this kid playing time. Jerman sucks. Peters is a starter!! Let's develop and play our future!!