PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't it suck that the football game got in the way of Teddy Soap opera?

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 12:05 AM
I was close guys, really close. I was going to become a holcomb-whatever hell you want to call it, and let go of my JPD membership. Can someone tell me why I was rooting for the bills to have more prime time games. ESPN put on the worse spectical i have ever seen. Listen i know prime time tv is suppose to be entertaining, but im trying to watch the damn game hear. God forbid i see two very important plays, and not get to hear what robert kraft says about a issue that has been beat to death over the past week. Im going to close out my rant about Brusci on this note "A hero will save you, blah blah blah"

Everyone clap the bills can now play game for 3 quarters. Anyone who was happy after the first half needs to be punched. How can you dominate the clock, and yards, but only score a field goal in the first half. We can't win anything with this defense. If it wasn't for Patrick pass droping the ball because his leg fell off he would have ran all day over us. Dillion had a bad ankle, and Knee and he still had a good day.

Thank you Refs- I don't really care about Branch's catch, because it was inconclusive, but Moulds interference penalty that was great, The corner tripped after moulds knocked his hands off him, which was after 5 yards. Someone tell me if Reed's knee hit the ground because i don't think it did.

Coaching staff/QB- You suck. Shaud Williams had to take a time out because the time clock is was almost out. Where was Holcomb, and the coaching. How about we get evans the ball, or how about a tightend. Hell we threw it to shelton more then both these guys. 4th and 7, you guys know the rest.

The season is out of reach now. Kansas City, Denver, San Diego, Carolina, These teams love to run. Our defense is not up to the task. Get the Kid in their. Lets get him ready for next year. Holcomb is doing fine, but he is too afraid to make a mistake, and 4th and 7 is not the time to play it safe. I never expected to win this game, but i saw the patriots giving the game away, and the bills melt when it matters the most.

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2005, 04:15 AM
I'm glad you brought up Reed's knee. I saw that too but no one seemed to make a big deal out of it. The guy wasn't down, but they blew the damn play dead. Looked like he could've gone all the way too.

:mad::mad::mad:

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah, its funny how they wouldn't even replay it, He looked like he bounced off the tackle and his knee was off the ground its garbage. Couldn't even get a decent replay on it. Wouldn' t want to ruin teddy bruschi day.

DaBills
10-31-2005, 09:48 AM
Lmao. Holy S batman, you sound like me after the game last night.

I saw the thread title and said hell yeah, I'm sick of Teddy this teddy that. Have a stroke at the 40 for cryin out loud already. And if I have to see ANOTHER player wife in the stands cheering her man on. She looked like Brett Favre's wife with a die job. What, does the NFL only hire one sob-story wife and pay for a hair color change each week. What's next? The wife of the Eagle's mascot Swoop in the stands? In-game interview: 'you don't understand, it's hard for us to go out in public - he can't talk. I have to order for both of us.'

I propose a new rule also: If you go out at the beginning of the year BEFORE the first game, you can be on IR, fine, but you are ineligible to play the rest of the year. This is the equivalent imo of players who used to fake being hurt late in games to stall drives. (And I'm NOT saying Teddy faked a stroke. I'm just saying a lot of teams keep guys around rather than cut/trade them and hide them under guise of the IR and/or practice squad.) Why should they all of a sudden get a star player back mid-year? You play with the team you started with.

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 09:58 AM
Well i thought bruschi got his ass kicked yesterday. Despite all the praise they gave him all day, we ran the ball right at him with great success , and had great success.