PDA

View Full Version : I really have to say that I am not sure

buffalofan19
10-31-2005, 12:44 AM
what I want in two weeks vs. KC. I agree Holcomb made an awful decision to throw that ball to Moulds, but a million and one things happened before which never should have put the Bills in that position (namely Moulds running that route, not closing it out at 16-7 with 10 minutes left in the 4th, I don't care what happened, the offensive pass interference call that the officials decided they were going to bust out at the most crucial part of the game).

Seeing the fact that the Bills actually did outplay New England, this division is not going to see a winner much higher than 9-7. I still think the Bills have a shot to win it by default. Now, I hear the develop Losman for the future argument, but Buffalo would not have been near a position to win that game if Losman were at quarterback. I am not knocking on him, he just isn't there yet. Call me crazy, but I don't think this team is finished yet, simply because of the fact that the division is so bad right now. I also don't see KC being that good a team (I know what they've done this year, but I'm just not that impressed) and I bet the Bills actually win that game. 4-5 doesn't look so bad and I doubt New England or either of the other two teams win two in a row. They'd be right in the thick of it again.

Then there is Losman. I know the guy has to start sooner or later, but I have never been high on the guy. I admit that I was a Bledsoe fan, and maybe deep down I still don't like how that played out, but in the four games he has played, I haven't seen improvement, what scares me is that he has looked progressively WORSE in each game. Still, you don't know what you are going to get unless you play him, so I guess I am not opposed to starting him in two weeks either.

The bottom line is, no matter who you go with at QB in two weeks, it isn't going to be pretty. The team responds better to Holcomb, that much is clear. With him in, you see guys like Moulds make plays, and at least it is entertaining, but in the end you probably fall short. If you go with Losman, it is going to be ugly, but at least you get to see if you have anything with him.

Ah...what the hell...GO SABRES!!!!!