And So Concludes Another Broadcast Of The Tedy Bruschi Television Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

And So Concludes Another Broadcast Of The Tedy Bruschi Television Network

You would have thought the guy had found the cure for cancer, invented the perpetual energy generator, and established permanent world peace. Gag me wiith a spoon.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: And So Concludes Another Broadcast Of The Tedy Bruschi Television Network

ESPN was pathetic with all that...they seemed to forget there was a game going on
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I will say this- It looked like Bruschi wanted no part of it at the end of the game.

Suzy Kolber almost got trampled as she tried to grab him for some post game comments- instead- he kept jogging on out of there.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

I hope Sportscenter does about a half hour on him tonight.....between the Yankees and the Red Sox updates.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I'm very happy that he has recovered and is able to play again - but did we really have to watch him puking on the sidelines?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Fairway
            • Jul 2002

It was a joke. I bet if Bruschi knew how overboard they went he would be embarrassed.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

It was almaost as bad as watching Theisman do the Dan Marino circle jerk that he used to do.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                H to the 12:20
                • Jul 2002

I was so annoyed when they'd play that song "Hero" ever two seconds with Bruschi highlights. Yeah, a real hero How much of a hero will he be when he takes a blow to the head or chest and his kids become fatherless. His comeback is pure selfishness imo.

Comment

Working...
                X