PDA

View Full Version : The simple truth is

Bufftp
10-31-2005, 08:05 AM
We are a decent Q.B. away from a .500 or better record. We are missing more parts than a decent Q.B. for a playoff run. I think we need to start J.P. to getting him experience. We also need to look at how we can fill the gaps on the O-line and D-line next year.

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2005, 08:07 AM
Yep.

ParanoidAndroid
10-31-2005, 08:16 AM
You said it!

JayWood
10-31-2005, 08:17 AM
I am heading up to B-LO for the KC game, home to see the young J.P. leading the offense. Its time for this kid to get down and dirty. Only way for him to learn in this league is to get him under center and start calling plays

OpIv37
10-31-2005, 08:38 AM
I agree that we need to start JP. Disagree that QB is the hole. The D is terrible and the whole D line needs to be replaced. The O-line needs some serious upgrades to pass blocking, although I must admit they were good at run blocking. We need safeties because Vincent and Milloy are old.

Bufftp
10-31-2005, 08:58 AM
Op I think upgrading the D-Line will buy us time with our safeties. Unfortunatley we can't do all.

colin
10-31-2005, 09:39 AM
we need about 4 more big bodies.

we NEED a DT who can play the run, getting edwards back and rotating him sam and whoever is new will add a lot to our team.

we need a couple young safeties, particularly strong safety, Milloy is pretty much done.

we could use a new LT and LG (jesus, don't we say this every year?). if peters can play LT well that would be a HUGE find. williams should stay at RT, and adding a new interior guy or two along with an upgrade at LT (which will be peters or whoever we might draft) will make our O line MUCH better than it has been in years.

moulds and williams should restructure (and prolly just take some straight pay cuts) which will give us some bling, clements should be signed, but will ask for more than he is worth and thus might just be traded and tagged.

spikes and edwards coming back, along with everette getting healthy will go a long way to making our team much better. if losman can run and pass as well we are once again near the top of the AFC East.

i am dissapointed with the year, but we do have a strong core of young talent and should be able to improve soon