PDA

View Full Version : why did we cut bledsoe

Billsouth
10-31-2005, 08:27 AM
i am not trying to stir the debate but who would ever look at our qb situation objectively and believe that holcomb and jp were so much better than bledsoe that we should get rid of him.

if td and mm really believed that this was a playoff team why did they name a ROOKIE their starting qb before any camps or competition.

This team is MUCH worse than last year's version and that does not include TKO's injury. This team lacks clear direction and leadership. At one point we are going to get a rookie experience... then we bench him because we need to win now. WHICH IS IT?

Peters....is he a tackle or a tight end. how does constantly switching him let him develop in either position?

How are we going to be any better next year with jp on the bench and holcomb as our starter?

WHERE ARE WE HEADED?????

why cannot anyone make a decision and go with it.

The King
10-31-2005, 08:32 AM
WHERE ARE WE HEADED?????

why cannot anyone make a decision and go with it.

Skip everything else. I think you made solid point here, though.
Sticking with a gameplan last year helped us in the second half of the season, but this year play calling and lineups have been all over the place. The only thing I know about this team is that we are a run first team....sometimes.:idunno:

Philagape
10-31-2005, 08:39 AM
The reason we're so much worse than last year is because we don't have a cream puff schedule again. We were this bad all along.

paladin warrior
10-31-2005, 05:35 PM
why Because he is a D...head. too much fumble the ball and too much sacked.

Billsouth
10-31-2005, 07:07 PM
i absolutely agree that we were overrated last year. the sad thing is that it is TDs job to see that and FIX the problems.

also, i agree that TD was not the long term answer but to release him outright which left us with JP and matthews at the time is ignorant imo. we didnt even have holcomb at that point and i think history will eventually establish that bledsoe had a much better 2005 than holcomb.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, how r we improving for next year. R we going to stagger through this year like a beat up fighter hold onto the ropes or put JP in and let him learn and grow. Face it, we are not a playoff team so if we dont get JP good experience and get him ready for next year than this season is a WASTE and so will next year.

OpIv37
10-31-2005, 07:17 PM
the decline of the D is a FAR bigger factor in the reason why we looked better last year than we do this year.

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2005, 08:16 PM
The reason we're so much worse than last year is because we don't have a cream puff schedule again. We were this bad all along.

Bingo. Way too many people have been drinking the Kool-Aid to realize that, but hopefully now they will put the cup down and wake up.

This team is not good.

Major changes starting with TD need to happen at the end of the season.