PDA

View Full Version : I’m a little upset.

Patrick76777
10-31-2005, 08:29 AM
I’m a little upset that a great football game got in the way of the big Tedy Bruschi tribute. The audacity of the 2 teams to make big plays when ESPN was trying to give a hand job to Bruschi and then another to Bob Kraft for being so wonderful that he wouldn’t make Tedy sign a waiver.

That was a three hour Bruschi special that the Bills almost ruined.

And what about Dan Patrick going orgasmic when he hit Parrish and oh by the way, didn’t make the tackle!

Where was all the Bruschi love when Willis was going off for 10 yards a carry?

I just wish I could have seen Brady fumbled how Kelly fumbled the ball. Or how Reed’s knee wasn’t down, or how Moulds got robbed (Save it guys, It may have been a slight OPI, but you don’t make that call at the end of that game, It was ticky tack at best). But ESPN was too busy with the Bruschi love fest.

BTW, I hear that he’s going to a children’s hospital tonight. He’s going to breathe on the cancer children in hopes that his breath will cure them. It may work.

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2005, 08:33 AM
First time watching the game at home in a long time. My wife thinks I'm crazy. I launched every profanity at the tv set.

BLOchieF7
10-31-2005, 08:41 AM
The Whole game was bs, teddy was getting glorified for crap he didn't even do, (parrish hit), i respect him for what he's doing but that whole freakin team can go to HELL!

Earthquake Enyart
10-31-2005, 09:08 AM
If Tedi had 11 tackles, I think I was credited for 6 from my couch.

Michael82
10-31-2005, 09:16 AM
If Tedi had 11 tackles, I think I was credited for 6 from my couch.
Basically. That's just the way it was. Bruschi got credited for 2 measly tackles and he did start. Plus he joined in 5 gang tackles. OOhhh, MVP! MVP! :ill: :puke:

lordofgun
10-31-2005, 09:24 AM
I think I noticed some drool on one of those close-up Bruschi shots.

tampabay25690
10-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Basically. That's just the way it was. Bruschi got credited for 2 measly tackles and he did start. Plus he joined in 5 gang tackles. OOhhh, MVP! MVP! :ill: :puke:

Mikey I was so sick of hearing about Teddy..................They showed his wife as mcuh as there was commercials last nite....

THATHURMANATOR
10-31-2005, 11:59 AM
I think Thiesman's wrists must be sore.

Dozerdog
10-31-2005, 12:15 PM
I'm going as Teddy Bruschi on Haloween tonight. I' ll be wearing the jersey- and every time I answer the door I'll slur my speech, fall over,& complain my legs and arms are falling asleep .Should go over pretty well up here in Pats country

Michael82
10-31-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm going as Teddy Bruschi on Haloween tonight. I' ll be wearing the jersey- and every time I answer the door I'll slur my speech, fall over,& complain my legs and arms are falling asleep .Should go over pretty well up here in Pats country
:lmao:

Go for it! That would be hilarious! Don't forget to have Mike Patrick, Joe Theisman, and Paul McGuire at your knees giving you some love. That will make the costume complete. :up:

Michael82
10-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Mikey I was so sick of hearing about Teddy..................They showed his wife as mcuh as there was commercials last nite....
Yeah, and if you add all the time that they showed Tedy Bruschi or mentioned him or his wife....it would probably equal more than the Patriots total Time of Possession. :ill:

BAM
10-31-2005, 12:34 PM
That game was a crock. I can't believe I made it through the whole thing. Even the New England fans I was watching it with were yelling at the announcers to just STFU about it already.

Then they played the gay ass Nickelback's Hero song. That just about did it for me. :ill:

BILL$ B@$HER
10-31-2005, 12:45 PM
I think I noticed some drool on one of those close-up Bruschi shots.

i seen that too. whats up with that? :drool2:

madness
10-31-2005, 12:45 PM
That game was a crock. I can't believe I made it through the whole thing. Even the New England fans I was watching it with were yelling at the announcers to just STFU about it already.

Then they played the gay ass Nickelback's Hero song. That just about did it for me. :ill:

That did it for me too. I wanted to have a mild stroke right there on the spot. :jk:

Last night was one major buzzkill... literally!

Moulds80
10-31-2005, 12:52 PM

thats awesome. im in boston and i have a guy in a brady jersey hanging from my tree :)

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Not only was reeds knee not down and moulds pass interference call was bull, but that so called catch that branch didn't make was absolute garbage. All three announcers agreed it wasn't a catch now come on.

Michael82
10-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Not only was reeds knee not down and moulds pass interference call was bull, but that so called catch that branch didn't make was absolute garbage. All three announcers agreed it wasn't a catch now come on.
:sigh:

I hate the Refs! :mad:

The_Philster
10-31-2005, 07:46 PM
I used to like that song...now it makes me sick :ill: