PDA

View Full Version : Alright Zoners important question

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 10:11 AM
Should we just put Teddy Bruschi in the Hall of Fame right now. This will be followed by my Teddy Bruschi is a greek god thread. Then followed by the I wish Teddy Bruschi was my Dad thread.

Disclaimer: I am pissed, **** espn. Im happy for anyone who can overcome a stroke, But stop craming this **** down my throat and let me watch my damn game.

The King
10-31-2005, 10:14 AM
How about we start a Tedy Bruschi has the wierdest hair thread...

The King
10-31-2005, 10:17 AM
BTW it looks like you had a stroke, when you wrote stroke in that ad.

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 10:24 AM
BTW it looks like you had a stroke, when you wrote stroke in that ad.

Yeah, but its not a big deal. In 8 months i can give my flag football team a big emotional boost.

The King
10-31-2005, 10:26 AM
lol

BILL$ B@$HER
10-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Should we just put Teddy Bruschi in the Hall of Fame right now. This will be followed by my Teddy Bruschi is a greek god thread. Then followed by the I wish Teddy Bruschi was my Dad thread.

Disclaimer: I am pissed, **** espn. Im happy for anyone who can overcome a stroke, But stop craming this **** down my throat and let me watch my damn game.

i usually dont agree with you guys to often, but i watched th game last night and all i heard was bruschi this bruschi that:yucky: . it was unecessary.

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 10:41 AM
I was wondering when they were going to erect a solid gold statue in Bruschi likeness, and Roll it out to the 50 yard line.

Michael82
10-31-2005, 10:44 AM
If the game was blowout, I'd have no problem with the Bruschi lovefest. But it wasn't. It was actually a good game and was really getting exciting towards the end, but they chose to keep cutting away and do interviews. You knew they were doing it too much when both fumbles happened (Brady and Holcomb) during a ****ing piece of **** interview from their "sideline" reporter, Suzy Kolber. It was nice and all, but not the time for that **** and they even shifted off screen and had to quickly jump back for the Brady fumble. :sigh: :ill:

****ing piece of **** Bruschi network! :mad: :puke:

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2005, 10:48 AM
How long's the line to suck his ****? Is the entire ESPN organization finished?

Michael82
10-31-2005, 10:49 AM
How long's the line to suck his ****? Is the entire ESPN organization finished?
nope, SportsCenter is joining in too. :puke:

Michael82
10-31-2005, 10:51 AM
I was wondering when they were going to erect a solid gold statue in Bruschi likeness, and Roll it out to the 50 yard line.
If Tedy Bruschi actually made a single play, they probably would have erected a statue for him and renamed the station, BESPN! Bruschi ESPN. :up:

DaBills
10-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Too bad the Pats weren't playing the Giants last night. They could have done a promotion with Gund bears: everyone 12 and under gets a Teddy Meara.

:coocoo:

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 11:31 AM
If Tedy Bruschi actually made a single play, they probably would have erected a statue for him and renamed the station, BESPN! Bruschi ESPN. :up:

I loved when Bruschi was in on the play with Parrish "which he missed the tackle" It was like Viagara was handed out to the ESPN booth. Tedi this Tedi that. Then i get to see his wife clap a 50 times. Mikey your right but lets name Espn to ESPB. Everyone sucks ***** of Bruschi

Michael82
10-31-2005, 01:56 PM
I loved when Bruschi was in on the play with Parrish "which he missed the tackle" It was like Viagara was handed out to the ESPN booth. Tedi this Tedi that. Then i get to see his wife clap a 50 times. Mikey your right but lets name Espn to ESPB. Everyone sucks ***** of Bruschi
:rofl: I love your avatar too. I see that ESPN has already gotten you to join the dark side too. :ill:

hammerbillsfan
10-31-2005, 02:19 PM

He's drinking some ESPN manjuice. Theismann's mostly.