X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Alright Zoners important question

Should we just put Teddy Bruschi in the Hall of Fame right now. This will be followed by my Teddy Bruschi is a greek god thread. Then followed by the I wish Teddy Bruschi was my Dad thread.

Disclaimer: I am pissed, **** espn. Im happy for anyone who can overcome a stroke, But stop craming this **** down my throat and let me watch my damn game.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by camelcowboy; 10-31-2005, 10:22 AM.

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Alright Zoners important question

How about we start a Tedy Bruschi has the wierdest hair thread...
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

BTW it looks like you had a stroke, when you wrote stroke in that ad.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
        BTW it looks like you had a stroke, when you wrote stroke in that ad.
        Yeah, but its not a big deal. In 8 months i can give my flag football team a big emotional boost.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

lol
          It was all

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
            Public Annoyance
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
            Should we just put Teddy Bruschi in the Hall of Fame right now. This will be followed by my Teddy Bruschi is a greek god thread. Then followed by the I wish Teddy Bruschi was my Dad thread.

Disclaimer: I am pissed, **** espn. Im happy for anyone who can overcome a stroke, But stop craming this **** down my throat and let me watch my damn game.

i usually dont agree with you guys to often, but i watched th game last night and all i heard was bruschi this bruschi that . it was unecessary.
            I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

I was wondering when they were going to erect a solid gold statue in Bruschi likeness, and Roll it out to the 50 yard line.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

If the game was blowout, I'd have no problem with the Bruschi lovefest. But it wasn't. It was actually a good game and was really getting exciting towards the end, but they chose to keep cutting away and do interviews. You knew they were doing it too much when both fumbles happened (Brady and Holcomb) during a ****ing piece of **** interview from their "sideline" reporter, Suzy Kolber. It was nice and all, but not the time for that **** and they even shifted off screen and had to quickly jump back for the Brady fumble.

****ing piece of **** Bruschi network!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

How long's the line to suck his ****? Is the entire ESPN organization finished?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                    How long's the line to suck his ****? Is the entire ESPN organization finished?
                    nope, SportsCenter is joining in too.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I was wondering when they were going to erect a solid gold statue in Bruschi likeness, and Roll it out to the 50 yard line.
                      If Tedy Bruschi actually made a single play, they probably would have erected a statue for him and renamed the station, BESPN! Bruschi ESPN.

Comment

• DaBills
                        • Sep 2004

Too bad the Pats weren't playing the Giants last night. They could have done a promotion with Gund bears: everyone 12 and under gets a Teddy Meara.

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• camelcowboy
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          If Tedy Bruschi actually made a single play, they probably would have erected a statue for him and renamed the station, BESPN! Bruschi ESPN.
                          I loved when Bruschi was in on the play with Parrish "which he missed the tackle" It was like Viagara was handed out to the ESPN booth. Tedi this Tedi that. Then i get to see his wife clap a 50 times. Mikey your right but lets name Espn to ESPB. Everyone sucks ***** of Bruschi

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

I loved when Bruschi was in on the play with Parrish "which he missed the tackle" It was like Viagara was handed out to the ESPN booth. Tedi this Tedi that. Then i get to see his wife clap a 50 times. Mikey your right but lets name Espn to ESPB. Everyone sucks ***** of Bruschi
                            I love your avatar too. I see that ESPN has already gotten you to join the dark side too.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                              • Aug 2005

He's drinking some ESPN manjuice. Theismann's mostly.

Comment

Working...
                              X