PDA

View Full Version : Nate the Great?

Gunzlingr
10-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Last night I thought he looked less than stellar :idunno:

Tinboy
10-31-2005, 10:26 AM
Clements hasn't light the field this year but half of the season is left. But the highest paid CB no way right now.

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 10:30 AM
Begining of the year i said We must keep nate, you know what, he is part of the problem. This team has no character when it counts. Franchise him trade him to washington for a bunch of picks.

Michael82
10-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Begining of the year i said We must keep nate, you know what, he is part of the problem. This team has no character when it counts. Franchise him trade him to washington for a bunch of picks.
Great post. I completely agree. :clap:

:posrep:

Kerr
10-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Other than falling for the pump fake and allowing the TD to Branch, he played decent. In fact, both Clemetns and Mcgee played decent but they got burned for big plays, which turned the momentum of the game.

The King
10-31-2005, 10:59 AM
I have said this all along. Clements isnt a smart player. Is he talented sure, but he plays with no heart. He looks out for Nate first. TAG him and trade him.

If we use the picks wisely we can essentially pressure the QB more effectively, making the need for an elite corner obselete. But losing Nate will force us to keep Milloy. I dont think it will be a huge deal because I think Milloy will sign for a lower price.

camelcowboy
10-31-2005, 11:42 AM
I have said this all along. Clements isnt a smart player. Is he talented sure, but he plays with no heart. He looks out for Nate first. TAG him and trade him.

If we use the picks wisely we can essentially pressure the QB more effectively, making the need for an elite corner obselete. But losing Nate will force us to keep Milloy. I dont think it will be a huge deal because I think Milloy will sign for a lower price.

I agree, Trade Nate we need to overhall the Defense. Not everyone member of the secondary needs to be a stud, I think that something needs to be done about the whole teams character. We need a middle Line Backer who will knock the hell out of a running back in the back field not, tackle him after a six yard gain. We need two d-tackles who don't get thrown around on running plays. Good Bye sam Adams, and London, I think that Crowell should start over posey when spikes returns, and we need a bigger nastier middle linebacker, who doesn't talk as much.

colin
10-31-2005, 02:15 PM
posey can still play, he doesn't make big plays but he does a decent job covering and taking on blockers.

spikes at MLB, crowel and will, and posey at sam will give us a great set of LBs.

we need at least 1 new DT, and if nate walks a corner and a safety.

we still have horses on D, we just need to replace what we have lost

L.A. Playa
10-31-2005, 02:18 PM
If you ask me the "playmaker" has been the one teams have been going after and burning the last couple of weeks, Mc Gee has looked solid on the other side and has outplayed Nate

Mitchy moo
10-31-2005, 02:18 PM
posey can still play, he doesn't make big plays but he does a decent job covering and taking on blockers.

spikes at MLB, crowel and will, and posey at sam will give us a great set of LBs.

we need at least 1 new DT, and if nate walks a corner and a safety.

we still have horses on D, we just need to replace what we have lost

I think we need a OL worse than anything. Brady could of made a sandwich on a few of those plays.

Devin
10-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Both our stellar CB's got burned last night....bad.

McGee got abused by Branch on the challenge play.

I say what ive said all along. Trade Clements for a 2nd 1st rounder perhaps even more and pick up some help in the draft.

Simple as that.

Devin
10-31-2005, 02:21 PM
And EXTEND McGahee now!

frank74
10-31-2005, 03:35 PM
playmaker has given up two crucial touchdowns in the past two weeks, one to a less than 100% randy moss, and another to branch as he tripped over his jock after falling for a pump-fake. he's good, but not nearly great and needs to be cut loose.